Maura Islesxfemale reader part 2

(Maura's p.o.v)
I look back to see if y/n is following me and see her falling over. I ran over to her just in time to catch her. I pick her up off the ground and walk her inside and lay her on my couch. I call Jane and explain to her what happened and ask how fast she can get to my house. She says "I'll be there in 15 minutes." After I hang up the phone with Jane I go and pick Y/N's head up and sit next to her resting her head in my lap. In the 15 minutes it took Jane to get to my house I probably checked Y/N's pulse a thousand times. When Jane got to my house she didn't knock she just walked in and she saw me sitting with Y/N's head in my lap and came over and kneeled in front of my and I looked up at her with tears in my ears. When she saw I had tears in my eyes she asked "Maura what's wrong? Are you crying because Y/N passed out?" I was crying to much to be able to speak so I just nodded. Jane looked at me with a sad expression on her face and said "Oh my god Maura I didn't know you cared that much about her." I down at Y/N and then back up at Jane and said "I think I'm in love with Y/N." She looked at me and smiled and then said "Oh my god Maura that's awesome. Now what can we do to help her?" I looked down at Y/N then thought for a second and said "Can you get me a glass of water and a damp cloth?" Jane looked at me and shook her hard before getting up to get the items I asked for.
When she came back with the items I needed I took the damp cloth and told her "You can put the cup of water on the coffee table." She did so then asked "Is there any thing else I can get you?" I thought for a moment before saying "Um yes I need me doctors bag, but it's still in my car the keys are in the bowl by the door." She looked at me nodded and got up and walked to the door.
(Jane's p.o.v)
When Maura told me she needed her doctors bag I knew that something was either seriously wrong with Y/N or at least Maura thought there was. I went and got Maura's car keys form where she said they were and before I walked out the door I looked at Maura and Y/N and prayed to god that the girl in Maura's lap would be ok for Maura's sake. After taking a second to look at Maura and Y/N I ran as fast as I could to Maura's car hoping it wouldn't take me that long to find her doctors bag in the small hybrid car. When I finally found the bag I locked the car and ran back inside as fast as I could. I threw Maura's keys back in the bowl by the door and ran over to Maura and Y/N.
(Maura's p.o.v)
During the time it took Jane to get my bag from the car I sat pressing the damp towel to Y/N's head and praying that nothing was really wrong with her. When Jane got back from the car I took my bag firm her and searched through until I found what I was looking for. The thing I was looking for a thermometer when I finally found it I took the lid of the thermometer and put it in Y/N's mouth to check her temperature. When the thermometer beep I took out of her mouth and read it I was relieved to know that Y/N didn't have a fever. I had completely forgotten that Jane was even in the room until she said "Why'd you check her temperature Maura?" I jumped a little when she spoke then said "Oh Jane I forgot you where here I'm so sorry,but to answer your question I checked her temperature because she might have passed out from heat stroke." Jane looked at me and shook her head in a understanding way. I looked at her again and said "Jane you can leave if you want you helped me all you can and I don't want to make you stay if you don't want to." She looked at me and said "Ok then Maura I'm gonna head out I'm tired and still have work tomorrow,but you can always call me if you need anything else." I nodded and said "Thanks for coming." She looked at me and smiled then got up and left.
After she left I looked back down and the young girl laying in my lap and smiled. I leaned down and kissed the younger girl softly on lips before I grabbed her wrist to check her pulse and when doing so she began to stir. I looked at her face and saw her starting to open her eyes. I smiled at her knowing that for now everything was ok.
(Your p.o.v)
I woke up when I felt something on my lips I had opened my eyes to see Maura kissing me I immediately shut my eyes again not wanting her to know I'm awake yet. When I felt her remove her lips form mine and grabbed my wrist that's when I started to stir so she would know I was waking up. When I opened my eyes completely I looked at her and saw her smiling at me. When she saw that my eyes were completely open she said "Hey how you feeling Y/N?" I looked at her and started to sit up with the help of mature and said "Thirsty and I have a massive headache." She looked at me and smiled and then she handed me a glass of water of the coffee table then said "Here drink some of this and I'll go get you some medicine to help with your headache." I nodded and took a drink of the water as she got up and wandered off to somewhere in her house. She came back a minute later holding a bottle of aspirin. I looked at her and smiled and said "Thanks Maura I really appreciate this." I then said under my breath hoping that she wouldn't hear it "I also appreciate that kiss earlier." Much to my dismay she heard what I said and looked at me and said "Wait you know about that how you were asleep?" I looked at her and smiled then explained that when she kissed me I woke up but didn't want to startle her so I had just pretended I was still sleeping. She looked at me then looked at her hands in her lap like she was embarrassed.
I looked at her and saw the look on her face and felt bad so I grabbed her chin and pulled her into a kiss. When I first kissed her she seemed shocked, but eventually she kissed back and it felt like fireworks were going off. We both pulled away from the kiss when we needed air and rested our foreheads against each other's. I leaned in for another kiss, but before my lips touched Maura's she pulled away and said " I would love to continue this some more, but you just passed out a couple hours ago and I think before we do you should probably eat and drink something." I looked at her and nodded saying "Good idea I haven't eaten anything all day." Maura then looked at me with a look of realization and saw the look and said "What is something wrong?" She looked at me and said "Um yeah you haven't eaten all day. Now I know why you passed out because your body couldn't handle the fact that you haven't eaten." I looked at her and said "Oh my god I'm so stupid I should have eaten something,but I just had so much paperwork to fill out that It completely slipped my mind to eat something." She looked at me and said "Hey you are not stupid you just have had a long day. How about we sit here and I order a pizza and we can cuddle and watch movies. Does that sound good?" I looked at her and smiled and nodded my head. She laughed then went to grabbed her phone to order pizza.
(Maura's p.o.v)
I laughed at how cute Y/N looked when I suggested we could cuddle and watch movies. After I stared at her for a little bit I went to grab my phone from the kitchen counter and call the pizza place and I ended up just ordering a cheese pizza. When I went back to the couch where Y/N was sitting I smiled because she had taken the blanket off the back of the couch and draped it over herself. When she looked up and saw me she she patted the space next to her for me to sit down I did and her arm was immediately around my shoulder and I cuddle into her side. I hadn't even noticed that she had already put a movie in until I she grabbed the remote and pointed it at the t.v.. I looked at I and didn't recognize the beginning of the move so I turned to Y/N and said "What movie did you pick?" She turned to me and smiled and said excitedly "The first spy kids movie." I looked at her and laughed at how excited she was about it. She looked at me and we both started to lean in and right before our lips touched the doorbell rang.
I got up to answer the door and heard Y/N say "Oh come on really now." I laughed at her and opened the door it was the pizza guy. He looked at me and said "One cheese pizza for the incredibly good looking Maura Isles." Apparently Y/N heard the young man say this and got jealous because next thing I know her arms are around my waist and she says "Hey babe everything ok over here?" I nod as she begins kissing my neck. I grab my wallet if the table by the door and look at the pizza man to see he has a disgusted look on his face. I hand him the money and he hands my the pizza then I shut the door and lock it before turning around to face Y/N. She looks at me with a innocent look on her face like she was just standing there not doing anything wrong. I look at her and kiss her on the check before taking her arms of my waist and walk over to the couch with the pizza. When she sits back down in the spot she was sitting in I say "So Y/N what was that over by the door when the pizza man was here?" She looks at me smiling and says " I don't know what your talking about, but did you see that guys face when I kissed your neck." I looked at her and said "Um no not really I was kind of more distracted be you lips on my neck." She smiles and pulls me in for a kiss before grabbing a slice of pizza and clicking play on the movie.
~~TIME SKIP~~
(Your p.o.v)
Me and Maura are about half through the movie you guys finished eating a while ago and are now just cuddling on the couch watching spy kids. I'm really liking the movie and am really focused on it until I feel Maura move the blanket and herself so she is now laying in my lap. I look down at her to see her smiling at me she turns her attention back to the movie and I do the same. A little while later and the movie finished we were watching on Netflix and the second spy kids movie was going to play next so we just let it play. Before the movie starts Maura sits up and "Says I'm gonna go get myself a glass of water do you want one?" I look at her and nod smiling. She walks away right as the movie starts.
When Maura comes back she places the glasses on the coffee table and sits next to me. About a quarter of the way through the movie I put my arm around her shoulder and she leans her head on my shoulder. She looks up at me as if to ask if it was I nod at her and smile.
~~TIME SKIP~~
(Still your p.o.v)
Halfway through the movie I get bored and look down at Maura she seems bored to but is still paying attention to the movie. That is until I pull her chin up to look at me and lean down to kiss her. She see's me leaning in and does the same. Pretty soon she is straddling my lap and we are both shirtless. Before we continue anything I pick her up by her thighs and she wraps her legs around my waist and I carry her to her bedroom. When I get there I place her gently on her bed and before continuing to do anything I look at her and say "Are you sure you want to do this?" She looks at me and nods before trying to take my pants off. When she finally gets them off she lays back on the bed and I take her skirt off careful not to hurt her of her skirt and gently place in on the ground.
Now that we are both just in our undergarments I kiss her on the lips then trail the kisses down her jawline and to her neck. I kiss around her neck until I find her sweet spot kissing there until I leave a hickey. While I'm kissing her neck my hands trials down her throat to her bra stop kissing her neck for a second to undue her bra. When her bra is off I go back to kissing her neck while my left hand is playing with her breast while my right hand is holding onto her hip. After awhile I stop kissing her neck and kiss down her collarbone to her breast. When I make it to her breast I take on of her nipples in my mouth while my hand plays with the other one. I smile when I hear her moan my name from the pleasure I'm causing her. After a while I go back to kissing her lips while me hand slide down her stomach and into her panties. I start rubbing her and she moans which I take as a opportunity to sick my tongue in her mouth and fight her tongue for dominance. After a while I move form her mouth trailing kisses all the way down to her panty line. I grab her panties with my teeth and pull them off. I go back up to her entrance and flirt around it with my fingers and mouth until she moans and says "Dear god please fuck me already Y/N." I smile and enter a finger into her and wait for her to nod before adding another finger and moving in and out. After a while she is screaming my name and cuming all over my hand I lick the cum off my fingers and move back up to Maura kissing her. She looks at me and smiles and I pull the covers over us as we drift off to sleep.
~~IN THE MORNING~~
(Maura's p.o.v)
I wake up to Jane calling my name from my kitchen. I try to turn over but I feel someone's arms around my waist. I turn me head and see Y/N fast asleep. I turn as far towards her as I can and kiss her check she starts to stir. She looks up at me when she opens her eyes and says "Good morning beautiful." I look at her and kiss her before saying "Good morning." She leans in for another kiss, but I stop her and she pouts. I look at her pouty face and say "I would love another kiss, but janes here and I'm naked and you pretty much are so it would be kind of awkward if she can in here." She looks at me and says "Ok, but I don't have any clothes here and I'm pretty sure it's going to be awkward anyways our shirts are on your living room floor." I look at her and laugh before getting up and picking up my clothes from last night. I put my bra on and slip on a clean pair of panties before throwing on a oversized t-shirt and grabbing a new pair of panties and a over sized t-shirt for Y/N to borrow. I walk over to her and throw her the clothes then say " Put these in for now and we will find something more work appropriate for you in a little." She nods and gives me a kiss on the check before getting up to change.
While Y/N is changing in my room I go out into the kitchen where Jane was calling from and start making coffee for myself and Y/N. While the coffee is heating up I grab two cups out of the cupboard and then turn to Jane saying "Hello Jane." She looks at the two cups in my hand and says "Maura what are you doing I already have coffee." I look at her then at the coffee machine when I beeps and say "I know Jane the other cup of coffee isn't for you." She looks at me confused then Y/N walks out of my room wearing the oversized t-shirt I gave her. I walk over to her and kiss her check handing her the coffee she smiled then looks at Jane and says "Good morning Jane. How's it going?" Jane looks at us and says "Oh my god did you guys sleep together last night?" Me and Y/N look at each other and smile and Jane goes "Oh my god you did." We laugh and smile and Y/N walks up to me and wraps her arm around my waist. Then all three of our phones start ringing. Me and Y/N have to go to the living room to grab our phones to answer them while Jane just takes hers from her pocket. After answering our phones me and Y/N go back to my room to get changed into something more work appropriate and she has to borrow some of my clothes.
—The End—