Jemily

(JJ's p.o.v)
     Me and Emily have been dating for three weeks no one on the team knew. I was kind of staring to get this feeling that Emily didn't actually love me. I was going go ask her and started walking over to her desk when Hotch yelled "We have a case everyone to the briefing room." I sighed and walked over to the briefing room and sat in one of the chairs not caring who I sat next to.
     During the briefing I was somewhat paying attention and somewhat not all I could think about was Emily and my feelings for her. Hotch finished the briefing and said "Wheels up in 30." I got up and grabbed my case file then went to grab my go bag then headed straight to the jet. I sat in the jet looking out the window waiting for the rest of the team to show up.
(Emily's p.o.v)
     During the briefing JJ seemed a little spaced out. I wonder what was going on with her I thought maybe she's just having an off day. When Hotch said wheels up I went to get my go bag then look for JJ I couldn't find her so I just went to the jet. When I got to the jet JJ was sitting there looking out the window. I went and sat next to her and said "Hey JJ." She looked at me and said "Hey Em."
     She still looked kind of spaced out so I decided to ask "JJ is something bothering you you seem kind of spaced out." She just looked at me and smiled and said "I'm all good just thinking about something." I nodded and then realized that no one else was on the jet yet so I leaned down and kissed her forehead. JJ looked at me and smiled then the rest off the team came on.
(JJ's p.o.v)
     We were sitting on the jet discussing what we thought on the profile off the unsub already. We had got our assignments and went to sit wherever we wanted in the jet. By the time we landed it was midnight and Hotch told us to just go to the hotel and that we would start in the morning.
     We all got in the cars then drive to the hotel we got our room assignments from Hotch then got the room keys. My and Emily were together in a room and I thought it would be the perfect time to ask her about if she really loved me. We got to our room and got changed into our pajamas then I decided it was time to ask Emily so I said "Hey Em can I ask you a question?" She replied with "Sure JJ you can ask me anything you want?" I thought about how I wanted to phrase the question then said "Emily do you still love me?"
(Emily's p.o.v)
     JJ asked me if I still loved of course I did, but I couldn't think of the right words to say so I didn't say anything. I leaned in and kissed JJ I pulled away from her and then asked "Does that answer your question?" To which JJ replies "Yeah, but I'm not completely clear on it. Can you tell me again?" I pull her back I got a kiss, but I make this one more passionate. I then push her back on the bed and start pulling her pajamas off. I start leaving hickeys all over her body then I get to her panty line and pull off her underwear.
     I look up at her and she nods as a sign of go ahead so I positioned my head in between her legs and started eating her out. She was moaning my name the whole time. At some point she had grabbed a chunk of my hair and used it to push my head further into her.
(JJ's p.o.v)
It felt so good to have Emily eating me out I knew I was going to come pretty soon so I yelled "Fuck Emily I'm gonna come." She smiled while still eating me out and that put me over the edge and I came. She licked up all the juices then came up and kissed me on the lips. I looked at her and said "Your turn." I flipped us over then started to undress her like she did with me. I left some hickeys but not a lot. After getting her undressed I moved right down to her panty line.
I pulled her underwear off then stuck two fingers inside of her she moaned when I put them in. I moved them back and forth gettin faster and faster. A couple minutes of fingering her I pulled my fingers out of her and licked them clean then I positioned my head in between her legs. I could tell she was going to come soon because she yelled "Jesus fucking Christ JJ I'm going to come." I laughed when she screamed that and that sent her over the edge and she came. I licked up all of her juices then climbed up her body to kiss her. I pulled her into a kiss then we both pulled away and went to sleep.
~~~THE END~~~