Veronica MarsxFeamle Reader part 2

(Your p.o.v)
Me and Veronica have been dating for a little over two months now and they have been the best two months of my life. During these months I have been the happiest I have ever been in my life. This week my mom's out of town I invited Veronica of to stay at my house. We are going to mainly watch movies because we also have this week off of school. So before Veronica came over to my house I went to the store and picked up some snacks and other things for our movie marathon. After I got home from the store I had about 30 minutes before Veronica was suppose to come over so I put on a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants. Then I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it and saw Veronica standing there. I opened the door more to let her in then I shut the door behind her and she kissed me before walking over and sitting on the couch. I went and sat next to her and said "Hey babe how are you doing?" She looked at me and smiled before saying "I'm doing better now that I'm here with you." I smiled at her and grabbed her chin pulling her into a kiss. The kiss was getting pretty heated, but before anything happened I pulled away and said "I think we should eat something it's almost dinner time. Why don't we order a pizza."
(Veronica's p.o.v)
     I smiled at Y/N idea for pizza and said "That sounds awesome. You go order it and I'll pick out a movie on Netflix to watch ok?" She nodded and kissed me once more before getting and dialing in the pizza place. I turned on her t.v and pulled up Netflix and went to the horror movie category knowing that Y/N gets scared during horror movies so she would end up cuddling into me. When Y/N returned from ordering the pizza and saw that the movie I had picked was the conjuring she cursed under her breath. I looked at her and patted the spot next to my signaling for her to sit next to me. She sat next to me and she must have realized why I picked a horror movie before she said "You know I hate you sometimes." I looked at her and kissed her before saying "No you don't." She laughed at me and said "You're right I don't hate you."
     She was about to kiss me when the doorbell rang. She sighed and stood up walking over to the door and opening it. When she opened it was the pizza man so she grabbed her wallet of the table next to the door and paid the guy for the pizzas. When she came back she placed the pizza on the coffee table then she went to the kitchen to grab plates. When she came back I pulled her on to my lap and kissed her. She pulled away from the kiss and smiled saying "I would live to continue this, but I'm hungry." I smiled at her and kissed her once more before moving her off my lap.
(Your p.o.v)
     I put two slices of pizza on a plate then handed it to Veronica then put some pizza on a plate for myself. I sat back on the couch and Veronica started the movie. The beginning of the movie wasn't that scary so I was able to finish my food without jumping. So after I finish my food I cuddled up to Veronica's side just in case something scary happened. This was a good thing but as soon as I cuddled into Veronica's side a scary part came on and I jumped and buried my head in Veronica's side. When I looked up again Veronica was smiling at me I smiled back and kissed her. Pretty soon I was straddling her lap and we had completely forgotten about the movie.
After a while we were on my bed both shirtless and making out. I looked down at Veronica and said "Do you want to do this?" She looked at me and smiled saying "Yes I do." I smiled leaning down to kiss her while unbuttoning her pants. I pulled her pants down and looked at her making sure she wanted to do this she just nodded at me. So I pulled her underwear of and pushed two fingers into her. I waited for a couple seconds to let her adjust then I started moving my fingers at a slow pace. Veronica didn't like me going slow because she said "Oh my god Y/N can you please go faster." I smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her and started moving my fingers faster. She moaned into the kiss so I slipped my tongue into her mouth.
(Veronica's p.o.v)
     I was fighting Y/N tongue for dominance when she pulled away from my lips and started kissing my neck. When she was kissing my neck she pulled her fingers out of me and I whined at the lack of contact. She smiled at me when I whined then moved her head down my body and positioned it at my entrance. I looked at her with wide eyed and she smirked at me before pushing her tongue into my entrance. I moaned and said "Holy fuck Y/N". She laughed which caused me overwhelming pleasure and I came right then.
   She pulled away and licked my juices off her face before coming up and kissing my lips. I smiled at her and said "I love you so much." She kissed me before saying "I love you too. Now let's get some sleep." I nodded and cuddled into her side and immediately fell asleep.
~~THE END~~