Maddie KendallxFemale Reader

(Maddie's p.o.v)

     I walked into the fire station because I was meeting Buck because we were going out for lunch. As I went to walk around the firetruck I ran into someone and they fell down. I look down at her and stick my hand out to help her up while saying "I'm sorry." When she stood up she smiled and said "It's okay I'm fine. You looked like you were looking for someone are you?" I nodded and said "Yeah I'm looking for my brother his name is Evan." She nodded and said "He is up those stairs probably talking to the others." I smiled and said "Um thanks. I'm Maddie." She smiled and said "Well it's nice to meet you Maddie I'm Y/N. I have to go now, but maybe I'll see you around." I nodded then she walked off and I walked towards the stairs in search of Buck. When I see Buck I walk up to him and say "Hey Buck you ready for lunch." He nodded then turned to the others and said "See you later." We then started to walk out of the fire station. While we were walking out I saw Y/N smiling at me and I waved at her and she blushed waving back. 

~~FIVE WEEKS LATER~~

(Still Maddie's p.o.v)

     Me and Y/N have been friends for a little over a month and about a week ago we started dating no one knew not even Buck because we wanted to wait a little to see if it was actually going to work out. Right now I'm at the fire station to pick Y/N up for a date. As I'm standing by the stairs in the fire station Buck walks up to me and says "Hey Maddie. Why are you here? Did we have plans?" I look at him and say "No we didn't have plans I'm here to pick Y/N up for our date." He looks at me shocked and then I realize what I said and before he can ask any questions I see Y/N and run towards her pulling her out of the fire station. When we get to my car Y/N turned to me and said "Why did we run?" I look at her and say "I may have accidentally told Buck that we're dating." When I saw this she starts laughing and I hit her arm playfully and she stops laughing and says "Sorry." I smile at her and say "It's okay. Now how about instead of going out to dinner we go to your apartment." She smirks at me and nods her head saying "I like the sound of that." I laugh and start the car driving towards her apartment.

(Your p.o.v)

     When we get to my apartment I open the door and walk in then turn to Maddie and say "What do you want to eat?" She smirks at me and I quickly add "Actual food." Her smirk disappears and she says "Well what do you have?" I think about it for a second then say "I can make spaghetti or we could order Chinese." She smiles at me and says "Let's order Chinese." I nod and grab my phone to order the food then turn to her and say "Do you want a glass of wine?" She nodded so I handed her my phone and said "Will you order while I get the wine?" She grabbed the phone and nodded before walking into the other room to order the food. When she came back into the room I handed her a glass of wine and she gave me mine phone back right as hers started ringing. She walked over to it and looked down at it before looking up at me and saying "It's Buck." I looked at her and said "Answer it." She shook her head and said "No he's going to have so many questions and tonight is about me and you." I smiled as she put the phone down after hitting decline. I walked up to her and leaned in to kiss her, but before our lips touched my phone started ringing. I walked over to were I put it on the counter and picked it up and looked at it then turned to Maddie and said "He's calling me now." She laughed and I hit her arm like she did to mine in the car before declining the call. I then walked back over to her and said "I'm we picked to come to my house because he doesn't know where I live and if we went to your he would probably show up and ruin our date." She smiled and leaned down kissing me. We were kissing for a minute when I pulled away for breath.

     When I went to kiss her again, but a knock on my door stopped me. I went to the door and opened it seeing a delivery guy with our food. I paid the guy and he gave me the food. When I walked back to Maddie she had gotten plates and silverware out and put them on table. I smiled at her before sitting with down and putting the food on the table. She smiled at me as our hands touched as we both reached for the food. I moved my hand away from the food and said "After you m'lady." This made her giggle as she grabbed the food and put some on her plate before handing it to me. 

(Maddie's p.o.v)

     Me and Y/N had finished eating and we were now cuddling on her couch watching a movie. A little into movie Y/N looked at me and slowly leaned in kissing me. I smiled into the kiss slowly kissing her back. She slowly moves to straddle my waist and tries to deepen the kiss by running her tongue across my bottom lip. I open my mouth and let her slip her tongue into my mouth so are tongues are dancing together. As we were kissing I let my hands run down her sides and stopping on her hips. When my hands were resting on her hips she pulled away from the kiss and put her hands on the hem of my shirt and slowly tugging on it like she was asking for permission. When she stopped tugging on the shirt I looked at her and said "Take it off." She smirked and immediately pulled the shirt over my head throwing it behind her. When she got my shirt off her hands went behind my back and she unclasped my bra and pulling it off throwing it like my shirt. 

     When my bra was off she brought her hands up to my breast and started kneading them slowly making my moan. As she continued to knead my breast I bucked my hips desperately searching for friction between our lower halves. She moved one hand down t hips and held it still while her other hand continued to knead my breast. After a while she moved her other hand to the top of my pants and started to slowly tug them down. When she got them all the way off she threw them on the floor by the couch before moving her hands back to hips. She rubbed my hips softly before moving one of her hands between my thighs and rubbed my through my panties. I moaned at the contact and she moaned feeling how wet I am. After a while of rubbing me through my panties she brought her hand to the tops of my panties and slipped it into them. When her hand slipped into my panties she rubbed my clit with her thumb as she slid her middle finger through my folds before slowly pushing it into me. As she moved her finger inside of me slowly I started to grind against her hand slowly creating more friction. She started moving her finger faster when I started grinding against her finger and soon I was a moaning mess. As her finger moved at a fast pace I came moaning her name. After I came she pulled her finger out of me and licked it clean before she leaned down and rested her head on my chest while looking at me. I smiled at her and said "God I love you." She giggled and said "I love you too. Now lets go to sleep we both have a lot to tell Buck tomorrow he's probably confused." I laughed and nodded before kissing her forehead and closing my eyes.

~~THE END~~