Elle GreenawayXFemale Reader

(Elle's p.o.v)

     The team was on a case in Arizona. It was pretty fucking hot so the whole team was dressed more casually then we normally would be. Even Hotch was dressed casually and not in a suit. We were all sat in a conference room at the police station talking working on putting together a profile. I look up from my notes and over to my girlfriend Y/N who was standing by the evidence board with one of the officer we're working with. She was explaining things to him and how we use the evidence and victimology to create the profile. I couldn't help but notice that he was paying more attention to her ass then he was to what she was talking about. I got up and walk over to her and the officer putting her hand on my hip and glarring a little at the officer as I said, "Hey baby can you look over my notes for me I just want a fresh set of eyes looking at them." She nods and smiles, "Of course baby." I smile and grab her hand pulling her over to the table. Before she sat down I gave her a kiss as I looked over at the officer. I pulled her closer to me putting my hands on her hips. She pulled away from the kiss and whispered, "Baby are you wearing your strap?" I nod and she bites her lip, "To bad we're in public or I would let you fuck me right now." I chuckle and brush my lips against hers, "Hmm meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes." She nods and bites her lip and I pull away from her and walk out of the room.

(Your p.o.v)

     When Elle walks out of the room I sit down in the chair and bite my lip as I pretened to look through her notes as I waited for five minutes to pass. After four minutes I get up and start to walk towards the bathroom. When I get outside the bathroom I see Elle leansing against the wall and I smile as she grabs my hand and we walk into the bathroom together. Luckily the bathroom was a single person bathroom so we could lock the door behind us. As soon as I locked the door Elle pushed me up against it and started to kiss me passionately. I wrap my arms around her neck as we kiss. She pulls away from the kiss after a few minutes and says, "You ready for me baby?" I nod and say, "Yes baby I'm so ready." She smiles and slowly unbuttons my shorts pulling them down with my panties. I bite me lip as she starts to gently rub my clit. She rubs my clit for a little while longer then stops her fingers as she slowly pulls her pants down revealing her strap. I bite my lip and smile at her as she slowly gripped the strap and started to rub it against my clit. I moan quietly and cover my mouth with my hand so I don't get to loud. She slowly pushes the strap inside of me and I tilt my head back arching my back off the wall a little. 

     She starts to move in and out of me faster and I moan against my hand. I feel her start to kiss my neck as she moves faster and faster. She leans up to my ear and says, "Are you enjoyin this baby?" I nod my head and she pounds me faster and faster. I grip her shoulder with my free hand as I feel myself getting closer and closer. I pull my hand away from my mouth, "Baby I'm so close." She smiled at me, "Good baby cum for me." My back arches higher off the door and I cum hard on her strap. She helps me ride out my high then slowly pulls out of me. She bites her lip, "Normally I would make you lick that clean, but we should probably get back to work." I nod and fix my underwear and shorts as she walks over to the sink to washing her strap off. When we are both done getting cleaned up I give her a quick kiss then we go back to work.