Natasha RomanoffXFemale Reader

(Nat's p.o.v)

     Me, Y/N and Steve were on a mission. I was keeping a close eye on Y/N because the mission was dangerous and I had a crush on the younger avenger. Y/N didn't know I had a crush on her because I didn't want her to know. I looked away from Y/N when Steve called my name. He was walking towards me when he got to me he went to say something, but we heard Y/N scream. We both turned and ran in the direction of the scream. When we got to where the scream came from we say two guys dragging Y/N. Steve yelled at the guys and they looked up and dropped Y/N. I ran up to Y/N while Steve ran after the guys. When I got to Y/N I sat on the ground next to her and she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I pulled her into a hug and said "It's okay I've got you." Steve walked up to us and said "You guys ready to go?" I nodded and looked down at Y/N and she nodded. I stood up and put my hand out for Y/N so I could hep her up. When she stood up I held her hand all the way to the quinjet. 

     On the quinjet me and Y/N sat next to each other and she rested her head on my shoulder. When we got back to the avengers tower we all went to our rooms because it was like 2 in the morning. When I got to my room I changed out of my uniform and than laid on my bed staring up at the ceiling. I was just sitting there for a while and I just wasn't tired. I heard my phone buzz and reached for it. I picked it up and saw a message from Y/N it said 'Are you still awake?' I responded back 'Yea why?' She replied back 'Can I come sit with you?' I replied 'Of course.' The door to my room opened and Y/N walked in. She walked over to my bed and sat down next to me. I smiled at her and said "You okay?" She nodded and said "Yeah I just can't stop thinking about earlier." I nodded and said "I can't stop thinking about it either. I don't know what I would do if I lost you." She looked down at her hands and said "Why it's not like i'm important to the team in anyway everyone else can do anything I can." I put my hand on her chin and said "You are important to the team and to me. I really like you Y/N as more than a friend." She looked at me and said "Do you mean that?" I nodded and she smiled and said "I like you too Nat." I smiled and said "Can I kiss you?" She nodded and I leaned in kissing her.

(Your p.o.v)

     When Nat leaned in kissing me I wrapped my arms around her neck. She put her hands on my hips and pulled my into her lap. When I was on her lap she moved her hand to my ass. I pulled away from the kiss and said "I want you to fuck me." She looked into my eyes and said "Are you sure?" I nodded and said "I never been more sure of anything in my life." She smiled and moved her hands on my hips and flipped us over so she was onto of me. She pinned my hands above my head and started kissing my neck. I moaned quietly and she moved one of her hands down to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up slightly. She stopped kissing my neck and pulled my shirt over my head. When she got my shirt off she started massaging my breast with her hands. I moaned and moved my hands to her hips which made her stop. She grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head and said "No touching. If you can't obey I'll tie you up." I bit my lip at the thought of being tied up and she smirked and said "You would like to be tied up wouldn't you?" I nodded slightly and she said "Well if you really want that I can tie you up. Do you want that?" I nodded and she smiled and got off the bed and said "Okay." 

     She walked over to her closet and grabbed something. When she turned around I saw she was holding a silk rope. She walked back over to the bed and straddled my lap and grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head and used the silk rope to tie them to the bed post. When she had me tied up she leaned down and kissed me while her hands moved down my body and unbuttoned my pants pulling them down with my underwear. She pulled away from the kiss and said "If you want me to stop at anytime I want you to tell me and I will." I nodded and said "Okay Nat." She smiled and leaned down kissing my neck and slipped one hand between my legs and use her middle finger to rub my clit. She started kissing down my neck and down the valley of my chest. She moved her fingers and shoved them in me as she kissed lower and started licking my clit. I moaned loudly and arched my back. 

     She started moving her fingers and tongue faster. I bucked my hips against her face and hand. When she started moving faster I could feel my high approaching. She added another finger into me and I moaned loudly. I bucked my hips and said "Nat I'm gonna cum." She pulled her head away from my clit and said "Then cum baby." She moved her thumb to rub my clit and I came while screaming her name. She helped me ride out my high and then pulled her fingers out of me. She licked her fingers clean and then kissed me slipping her tongue into my mouth. She pulled away from the kiss and untied my hands. I smiled and put my hands on her cheeks pulling her in for another kiss. She smiled into the kiss and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She pulled away from the kiss and I yawned. She smiled and said "You're tired baby let's go to sleep." I nodded and she laid down beside me and pulled me into her side and I rested my head on her chest. I closed my eyes and felt her kiss the top of my head before I fell asleep

~~THE END~~