Meadow WiltonXWinter AndersonXFemale Reader

Requested by: Swaggymcfag

(Your p.o.v)

I was sitting on my couch waiting for my girlfriends to get home. I was reading a book while I had music playing through the speakers in the room. I felt hands on my shoulders and jumped. I rolled my eyes when I heard Winter laughing and said, "Jesus Winter. What the fuck?" I turned to look at her and she said, "Because it was funny." I glared at her and said, "Real funny. Where's Meadow?" She pointed towards the door and said, "I left her with the groceries." I rolled my eyes and said, "That won't end well. Go help her." She rolled her eyes, but walked back towards the door anyway. Soon they both walked in bags of groceries in their hands. I smiled and got up taking some of the bags from Meadow who clearly had more bags. I kissed Meadow's cheek than carried the grocery bags to the kitchen starting to put the groceries away. When we finished putting the groceries away I turned to Meadow and kissed her passionately. I pulled back from the kiss and Winter tried to kiss me, but I turned my head. She groaned and said, "That's not fair." I smirked and said, "Maybe you shouldn't have scared me and maybe you should have immediately helped Meadow with the groceries without me having to tell you to." She pouted and I said, "No none of that." She stuck her tongue out at me and continued to pout. I walked closer to her and put my hand on her throat and said, "Stop it now or you will not like the punishment you will be getting." She rolled her eyes and said, "Yeah okay sure. You punishments always suck." I angrily grabbed her hand and yanked her to our room Meadow following. I pushed Winter onto the bed and said, "Strip." I looked at Meadow and said, "You strip too." Meadow started to immediately strip, but Winter just sat there. I pulled her hair and said, "Do what I tell you or you I won't touch you in any sexually way for a week." She rolled her eyes and I said, "Okay fine don't strip." I grabbed her hands and handcuffed them to the bed. I looked at her and said, "Is it alright if I take your pants off?" She nodded and I took her pants and underwear off leaving her in just her shirt. I walked away from her and looked at Meadow and said, "As for you because you have been so good you will be getting rewarded." I pointed to a chair in the corner of the room and said, "Move that chair to the middle of the room than kneel in front of it." She nodded and walked to do that." As Meadow did that I turned to Winter and grabbed a gag out of the bedside table and put it on her so she couldn't talk.

I walked to where Meadow was kneeling in the middle of the room and sat down in the chair tilting her up slightly making her look at me while I said, "Good girl." I kissed her than pulled away removing my pants revealing the strapon that I was wearing. My original plan was to use it on Winter while Meadow watched because Meadow was a brat earlier in the week, but then they got home and Winter was the one being the brat and Meadow has been making up for being a brat so she deserves a reward. I smiled down at Meadow and said, "Come on princess ride my cock." She stood up and moved to sit on my lap facing me. I stopped her and said, "Wait turn around. I want you to face Winter so she can see your face as you ride me and she can see the pleasure she will be missing out on." Meadow nodded and turned around as she sat down on my lap lowering herself onto the strap. She moaned as she lowered herself onto strap completely. She stayed still for a minute and I said, "Go on princess ride me." She started to ride the strap throwing her head back onto my shoulder moaning loudly. I looked over at Winter who was struggling aginst the restraints. I put my hands on Meadow's hips to show her that if I wanted to I could control the pace, but I let her control if for now. She was moving really slowly and I said, "Oh come on princess I know you can go faster than that. You want to cum right?" She nodded and said, "Yes mommy I want to cum." I kissed her neck and said, "Than go faster unless you want me to control the pace." She looked at me and said, "I want you to be control mommy." I smirked and used my grip on her hips to start moving her up and down on the strap at a fast pace.

(Winter's p.o.v)

I watched as Y/N quickly moved Meadow up and down on the strap and god damn I wish it was me she was fucking like that. I struggled against the restraints and mumbled against the gag in my mouth. Y/N looked over at me and smirked and said, "What was that I couldn't understand?" I glared at her and struggled against the resitraints more. She started to move Meadow faster as she smirked at me and said, "If you stop struggling and making noise until I am done with Meadow than I will fuck you too, but if you continue to make noise Meadow will be the only one coming tonight." I nodded and stopped struggling and just laid there silently watching her fuck Meadow. Meadow moaned loudly and said, "Mommy can I please cum?" Y/N looked at her and said, "Of course you can princess." Y/N continued to move Meadow up and down on the strap until Meadow threw her head back as she came on the strap. Y/N fucked Meadow through her high than she stopped moving her. Meadow leaned her head on Y/N's shoulder as she caught her breath. Y/N helped Meadow off the strap than said, "Okay princess go lay next to Winter on the bed." Meadow walked over and laid next to me. Y/N walked over to the bed and took the gag off me and said, "Now I am going to fuck you, but I don't know if I will let you cum because you were being a brat." I frowned and said, "Please fuck me until I cum mommy I promise I will be good." She smirked and said, "Save the begging until you're ready to cum." She threw the gag on the ground than climbed onto the bed rubbing the strap against my entrance. She pushed the strap into me and started to roughly fuck me. As she fucked me with the strap she made Meadow lay down and started to finger her. Me and Meadow were both moaning loudly as Y/N roughly fucked us.

(Your p.o.v)

As I roughly fucked both my girls I smiled at the looks on their faces as they moaned. After fucking them for a few minutes I could tell that they were close to coming so I said, "Meadow you can cum. Winter you can't yet." Winter looked at me and said, "Please I promise I will be good I swear I won't be a brat again just please let me cum." I smirked and said, "Fine you can both cum." I continued to roughly fuck them as they both came. I fucked them both through their highs. I slowed down and pulled out of both of them as they each caught their breath. I wiped my fingers on the sheets and took the strap off standing up and undoing the restraints on Winter's hands. I kissed each of them and said, "You guys go shower while I clean up the bed." They nodded and both stood up and walked to the bathroom. When they were in the bathroom I took the sheets off the bed and put the in the laundry hamper. I threw on one of my hoodies than made my way out to the laundry room to grab a new set of sheets. I grabbed the sheets and a few towels for Winter and Meadow. I walked back into the room and placed the sheets on the bed than grabbed the strap off the ground and carried it and the towels into the bathroom. I placed the towels on the counter for my girls than washed the strap and dried it off before walking back into the room and putting it away in the closet. I grabbed one of my hoodies for both girls and a pair of underwear for each of them then walked out to finish changing the sheets placing the clothes on the dresser so the girls would see them when they walked out of the bathroom.

~THE END~