Wanda MaximoffXFemale Reader Part 2

Note: This story takes place on Wanda and the readers five month anniversary.

(Wanda's p.o.v)

Me and Y/n have been dating for 5 months and we have yet to be intamite because I was ready, but I am now and I'm going to tell her tonight after the date I have planned for our anniversary. I hope Y/N will like the date I have planned because it took me a while to set up with the help of Nat. The datewas going to be a candle lit picnic in a clearing me and Nat found in the woods and after dinner we are going to hike up a small cliff where a blanket will be layed out so we can look up and the stars. After wrapping the gift I'm going to give Y/N before I tell her I'm ready I head out to the kitchen to get something to eat and drink. When I walk into the kitchen I see Y/N sitting at the table and say "Hey babe. You ready for tonight?" She looked up at me and said "Hey. I'm as ready as I can be not knowing what we are doing." I laughed and said "Well I would tell you, but that would ruin the suprise. I could tell you how to dress if you want?" She smiled at me and nodded so I said "Well for this date it is probably better to wear long pants and a t-shirt with tennis shoes and you should probably bring a jacket." She nodded and said "Well I thought knowing how to dress would help me narrow down what we were doing, but I think it added more things to the list."

I laughed and kiss the top of her head grabbing a apple out of the bowl on the table and starting to walk back to my room. Before I could get out the door Y/N turned to me and said "You missed?" I looked back at her confused and she said "You kissed my head instead of my lips." I smiled and walked back over to her and kissed her lips. I pulled away from the kiss and said "Happy." She nodded and I smiled walking away again. When I reached the door I turned around and faced Y/N saying "I'll pick you up from your room at 7:30 don't be late." She smiled and said "I won't be don't worry." I smiled and walked to my room and went to my closet to pick out an outfit for the date. The outfit I picked out consisted of a black crop top, black ripped jeans, a black leather jacket I borrowed from Nat, and black combat boots. When I got the outfit together I put it on my bed then walked into my bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I blow dried my hair then grabbed my phone and speaker and played music while I started getting for my date.

(Your p.o.v)

After Wanda walked out of the kitchen I sat at the table for a while trying to figure out where she was taking us on our date. When I ran out of ideas of what it could be I got up and started walking to my room to pick out an outfit when I heard Tony yell "Y/N there's mail for you." I turned around and walked to the living room where he was sitting with Nat and Steve. When I got in the room he handed me a package and I looked confused before opening it. When I opene the box I saw a necklace box knowing immediatley that it was the present I got for Wanda. When I smiled Nat said "So Y/N what is it?" I looked up at her and said "It's a present for Wanda." She smiled and said "Can I see it?" I nodded and pulled out the necklace box opening it to show her the necklace that had mine and Wanda's intials surrounded by ruby which were Wanda's favorites. Nat and the guys looked at it and smiled and Nat said "It's very beautiful Y/N." I smiled and said "Do you think Wanda will like it?" They all nodded and Tony said "I'm sure she will love it Y/N. Now go you have a date to get ready for." I smiled and ran out of the room and towards my room.

When I got to my room I put the necklace down on my bedsie table then walked over to my closet to pick out an outift. The outfit I picked out consisted of light blue jeans, a white crop top, A red leather jacket, and black combat boots. When I got the outfit together I set in on my bed and grabbed my phone and speaker walking into my bathroom to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I blow dried my hair before getting dressed and doing my hair and maked up. When I was do with my hair and makeup my hair was curled and I had light gold eyeshadow on with thin eyeliner and mascara with red lipstick on. I sprayed hairspray on my hair to make sure the curls stayed before I grabbed my phone to check the time which was 7:25. I gasped at how long it took me to get ready seeing as I started getting ready at 6:00. I grabbed my shoes and put them on standing up and putting the jacket on before grabbing the necklace box and putting it in my pocket.