Bette&Dot TattlerXFemale Reader

(Bette's p.o.v)

Dear Diary, 

     I heard that we are getting a new freak today. She apparently has two different colored eyes which I think sounds very cool. I heard from the other freaks that her eyes aren't the reason but now of them will tell me the real reason because Dot doesn't want to know because she doesn't care. Even though Dot doesn't show it I can tell she is excited because we know the girl is our age so she is excited to have someone her same age to talk to besides me. I have to go now it's almost time for the new girl to get here and Elsa wants us all to stand in front of the main tent to greet her.

Love, Bette

(Dot's p.o.v)

Dear Diary,

     We are getting a new freak at the freak show today and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little bit excited. The main reason I'm excited is to have someone knew to talk to who's my age and isn't my sister. I love Bette and all but she can get annoying sometimes. I have to go to meet the new freak now.

Sincerely,Dot

     As me and Bette walked out of our tent we saw all the other freaks heading over to the main tent. When we got to the tent we stood near Jimmy and Bette looked at him and said "So Jimmy what is the real reason this new girl is coming?" I looked at her then Jimmy and said "Don't tell her. Bette how many times do I have to tell you it doesn't matter as long as she's nice and doesn't annoy me." After I said this Jimmy looked at us and said "You know you two are the only ones at the show who don't know and Dot your the only one who doesn't care which is surprising coming from you." I scoffed and playfully punched his arm then Eve turned around and said "Yeah Jimmy's right I would expect Bette to be the who doesn't care about why the new girl is coming and I expected you to be the one to ask a million questions, but it is the other way around." She turned back around after saying this and Jimmy looked at us again saying "You know it might be weird if you two are the only ones who don't know why she is really here."

     I looked at him and said "It might, but this way she doesn't have to tell us if she doesn't want to and we can accept that because we don't already know." Bette smiled and said "I never thought of it that way that's really smart Dot." I smiled and thanked her telepathically making her giggle. We chatted with the rest of the freaks until we heard a car pulling up and everyone went silent and looked in the direction of the sound seeing Elsa parking her car and getting out before opening the door for someone in the back. When the person got out of the car Bette thought 'Holy Fuck' I looked at her and nodded. The girl who got out of the car was the most beautiful person I have ever seen and Bette obviously thought the same. Me and Bette knew we liked women because of the countless amount of magazines that Bette had of very beautiful women. None of the women in those magazines could compare to the beauty that just walked out of Elsa's car. 

(Your p.o.v)

     When Elsa stopped the car I was very nervous because I wasn't sure what the freaks would think of me. The only physical difference was my eye colors being different, but that's not why I was at the freak show. I'm here because Elsa found me wandering the street one day and when she saw my eyes she wanted to met my parents, but I had told her they kicked me out when they found out I liked girls and she offered me a place at the freak show as a cook and basically I would run into the town if the other freaks ever needed anything is what Elsa told me I would do. I agreed because at least I would have a place to stay and maybe make some new friends. I was so lost in thought that I hadn't realized how close to the freak show we were until the car stopped moving. Elsa got out of the car then opened my door and said "You ready to met the rest of the freaks Y/N?" I got out of the car and nodded thinking 'well time to see how they react I'm sure Elsa told them why I'm really here and not because of my eyes.' I hadn't realized that I had been slowly following Elsa until she said "Come on Y/N hurry up the other freaks are excited to meet you." I sped up my walking and made it to where the rest of the freaks where standing and the started intruding themselves to me. The first person was a very tall women named Amazon eve, the smaller women in her arms introduced herself as Ma Petite, then a man named Paul walked forward, then a women with no legs introduced herself, next came a lady with a beard, then a man and a black women introduced themselves, the a man named Jimmy introduced himself and another person named Meep, then Elsa pointed out Salty and Pepper.