Mary EuniceXFemale Reader

Note: Not set in the 60s and Mary isn't a nun.

(Your p.o.v)

I was sitting on my couch and walking TV when I felt my phone vibrate on the cushion next to me. When I looked at it I smiled at the name that was associated with the notification. It was a text from my girlfriend Mary that said 'Hey babe. Can you come over to my apartment later I want to talk to you it's important?' I reread the message with a sad look on my face thinking that she was going to break up with me. I sat there for a second before I wrote back 'Yeah sure thing see you later baby.' I sat on the couch for a while thinking about if Mary was going to break up with me and if she was why. While I was sitting I decided that if she was going to break up with me that I would just break up with her first. So I went and got ready to go over to her apartment at the arranged time. After I'm ready I look at the time and realize I should probably leave if I wanted to get to her apartment on time.

When I got to her apartment I knocked on the door and she opened it with a smile on her face and said "Hey babe." I smiled at her weakly and said "Hey." She looked at me with a worried look and said "What's wrong baby?" I looked at her with a serious look on my face and said "I think we should break up." She looked at me shocked and said "What why?" I looked at her and started to talk really fat about the fact that I was just saying it so she didn't.

(Mary's p.o.v)

Y/N is rambling on about that the fact that she is breaking up with me so I can't break up with her and I try to tell her that I wasn't going to break up with her, but she won't listen so I kiss her. When I pull away from the kiss she says "Why'd you do that?" I look a her and say "I wanted to talk and you wouldn't let me so now I can. I wasn't going to break up with you that's not why I wanted you to come over. I asked you to come over to ask you to move in and," I pause for a second and get down on one knee and pull the ring box out of my back pocket before continuing, "to ask if you would marry me." She looks at me and slowly drops to the ground in front of me with tears rolling down her face she says "Oh my god I'm so stupid." I look at her and bring my hand up to wipe her tears before saying "Your not stupid. I should have been more specific when I texted you I know your use to rejection so I'm sorry. Now do you have a answer to my questions or do you still want to break up?" She laughed at me and said "I have a answer to your questions." I looked at her and said "Well what's your answer?" She smiled at me and said "Yes to both." I smiled and pulled the ring off her finger and pulled her into a kiss. I pulled her into my lap and she slowly moved her hips against mine softly moaning into the kiss with each movement. As we continue kissing her hips start moving faster.

I pull away from the kiss and said "Let's go to the bedroom." She nodded and got off my lap and pulled me up and we walked towards my room which I guess was now our room. When we got to the room Y/N pushed me on the bed and straddled my waist again. I leaned up to kiss her but she moved her head and leaned down to kiss my neck. As she kissed my she moved one of her hands between my thighs and up the skirt I was wearing and rubbed my clit through my panties. I moaned loudly and she giggled against my neck as she started moving her fingers faster.

After a while I couldn't handle the teasing anymore so I said "Please Y/N just fuck me already I can't take anymore teasing." She smirked at me and moved her hand into my underwear and slowly pushed two fingers into me. I moaned loudly and arched my back trying to create more friction between us. As she moved her fingers faster I moved my hips in sync with her hand. After a few minutes I came as I screamed her name. She smiled at me as she pulled her fingers out of me she then got up and walked to the bathroom. When she comes back she smiles at me and she crawls into the bed and cuddles me. I smile at her and we end up falling asleep in out clothes.

~~THE END~~