Dr.Arizona RobbinsXFemale Reader

(Your p.o.v)

Today I'm on Dr.Robbins service and it is making me nevrous because I have a crush on the perky doctor, but she is a attending and I'm an intern and I know Cristina and Meredith are both dating attendings and there interns, but we're very different because their both dark and twisty, but I'm a very happy person. I was so busy thinking about how nervous I was that I didn't even the person standing beside me until they cleared their throat. I looked up and saw Arizona and stood up straight and she laughed before saying "So what you thinking about Y/N? How much fun your gonna have with me working on peds today." I smiled and said "Um it's nothing." She smiled and said "Well then let's go treat the tiny humans." I smiled and followed her to the room of the first patient. After rounds I checked up on a post-op patient that Arizona wanted me to check on before going to finish the patients chart. While I was working on the chart Arizona walked up to me and said "You know Y/N your my favorite intern I've ever had on my service." I looked up at her and said "Really?" She nodded and said "Yeah. I like you." I looked down and blushed and she smirked and said "And I think you like me too." I looked up at her and smirked saying "Oh you think so." She shrugged and said "More like I know so." I laughed and said "So what if I do what are you going to do about it?" She smiled and walked closer to me and whispered in my ear "Meet me in the on-call room on this floor in 10 minutes." I blushed and nodded and she smiled and used her shoes to roll away. I laughed and went back to the chart because I was almost done with it.

When I finished the chart I had three minutes to get to the on-call room so I walked as fast I could without running in order to not make the makers of the tiny humans become fearful because I was running somewhere. When I got to the on-call room I knocked incase someone other than Arizona was in there. When I heard someone say come in I knew it was Arizona. When I walked in the room Arizona was standing in front of me. As soon as I shut the door she pushed me against the door and locked before kissing me slowly. I kissed back and put my hands on her hips while she wrapped her arms around my neck. She ran her tongue across my bottom lip asking for access permmission which I happily gave. When I opened my mouth she slipped her tongue in my mouth and pushed me against the door harder. I smiled into kiss and she pulled away and pulled my scrub top off before roughly kissing me. I grabbed her hips and walked towards the bed pushing her on it and getting on top of her.

(Arizona's p.o.v)

When Y/N pushed me on the I smiled and put my hands on her hips to keep her from falling off the bed as she straddled my waist. When I put my hands on her waist she leaned down and kissed my cheek before pulling my shirt off and throwing it on the floor. When she pulled my shirt off I flipped us over and said "Can I take off your pants babygirl?" She nodded so I smiled and pulled off her pants. When I got her pants off I looked at her as I slowly ran my hands up her thighs. When I rubbe my hands up her thighs she giggled which made me smirk and say "Ticklish Y/L/N." She laughed and squirmed and said "Very much Robbins. Please stop." I laughed and said "Okay fine." She steadied her breathing and said "Thank you." I smiled and said "I ruined the mood with the tickling didn't I." She shook her head and said "No I still very much want you. Just don't run your hands up and down my thighs or my sides." I nodded and leaned down to kiss her as I slowly ran my fingers up her folds. I smirked into the kiss feeling how wet she was as I slowly pushed a finger into her making her moan into the kiss which gave be an opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. When I slipped my tongue into her mouth she smiled and tried fighting my tongue for dominance which didn't work in her favor because I pulled away making her whine. I laughed and kissed her neck and said "That's what you get for trying to fight me for dominance." She frowned and said "I'm sorry I'll behave." I smiled and kissed her again moving my fingers fast and rubbing her clit. I pulled away from the kiss and she moaned as I moved to kiss her breast slowly kissing down her body. Before I got to her legs I pulled my fingers out of her and she pulled my hand up to her mouth and licked them clean. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her softly before pulling away and positioning my head between her legs.

When I positioned my head between her legs I ran my tongue over her folds before slowly pushing it into her entrance. When I did this she moaned and I smiled aganist her clit. I pulled my tongue out of her and rubbed it against her clit which made her arch her back. I laughed and grabbed her hips pulling them back down to the bed as I ran my tongue over her clit again slowly pushing a finger into her again. As I moved my tongue and fingers faster Y/N yelled "Shit Arizona I'm gonna cum." I pulled away from her clit quickly and said "Well then cum for me babygirl." This pushed her over the edge and she came all over my fingers and my face. I smiled and pulled away and licked my lips and my fingers before slowly kissing her. When I pulled away from the kiss I stood up and grabbed her hand and said "Come on let's get dressed we have tiny humans to take care of." She laughed and got up and we both put our scrubs back on and she unlocked the on-call room door and we walked out of the room and just then our pagers went off.

~~THE END~~