Eleanor BishopX Female Reader

(Your p.o.v)

Working with your girlfriend is fun, but not the easiest all the time especially when right before going to work you get in a big argument. The argument was about the fact that you were scared to go back to her hometown with her to meet her siblings. On the ride to work she stared out the window angrily and wouldn't talk to me. When we got to work we walked to the elevator and got in and stood a good distance from each other. When the elevator door closed I turned to her and said "Look Ellie I'm sorry about arguing with you." She just looked at me and nodded her head. When she did this I step forward and flipped the Gibbs switch (this will only make sense if you watch NCIS). When the elevator stopped I stepped in front of her and said "Ellie please talk to me." She looked up at me and kissed me roughly when we pulled apart I said "Well I wasn't expecting that." She smiled at me and put her hands on waist and said "You shouldn't be the one to apologize it was my fault. I shouldn't have argued with you when you said you were scared. I should have reassured you that everything would be okay instead."

I smiled and said "Well I don't blame you and I'm sorry I said I was scared to meet your brothers. It's just the way that you always talk about them makes them seem really over protective and I was just nervous about what they would think of me." She laughed and said "Well then I guess it's my fault you don't want to meet them. But don't worry their not as overprotective as I make them seem. Actually I think you are more overprotective then them." I laughed and said "Okay now that we've got that covered lets get to work." She took her hands off my hips and nodded before hitting the Gibbs switch again. When the elevator stopped on our floor we walked to our desk and sat on the actual desk instead of in the chair. When we sat down McGee walked over to us and said "You guys are late and your never late." I looked at him and said "Thanks for the insight Tim, but technically we aren't late just because we aren't at our desk doesn't mean we aren't in the building." He looked between us and said "Ew you guys do that at work?" I laughed and looked at Ellie and she said "No Tim we were in the elevator talking about a fight we had earlier." He nodded and looked between us with a apologetic look. I was about to say something when Gibbs walked up and said "Get your gear we have a case." We all grabbed our bags from behind our desk and walked after Gibbs.

~~TIME SKIP TO AFTER WORK~~

(Ellie's p.o.v)

Me and Y/N just got home from work and were sitting on our couch watching a movie. Halfway through the movie Y/N looked up at me and said "Ellie I'm fine with meeting your brothers if you still want me to." I looked at her and said "Really because you don't have to if you don't want to." She looked at me and said "I do want to meet them." I smiled and leaned down and kissed her she smiled into the kiss and laid back on the couch pulling me to lay on top of her. When she pulled me on top of her I pulled away from her lips and moved to kiss her neck. When I kissed her neck she moaned and said "Ellie please fuck me." I smiled against her neck and moved my hand down to her pants and slipped it in her pants and into her underware. I ran my fingers over her folds and slowly slipped my fingers into her entrance. She moaned when I slipped my fingers into her and I took this kiss me and stick my tongue in her mouth.

I pull away from the kiss when she bites my lip in the middle of a moan. When I pull away she screams "Holy shit Ellie I'm close." I smile and move my fingers all the way out of her before roughly pushing them back in this makes her cum. I help her ride out her high then I pull my fingers out of her and she puts them in her hand sucks them clean. When she cleans my fingers she looks at me and says "Oh my god Ellie your lip is bleeding." When she said this I brought my hand up to my lip and sure enough it was bleeding. I pulled my hand away and said "It's fine just next time maybe don't bite me. " She laughed and said "Okay. I love you." I kissed her and said "I love you too."

~~THE END~~