Lana WintersxFemale Reader

(Your p.o.v)

     I was in my kitchen cooking breakfast for me and my girlfriend Lana. I was making bacon and dancing to music when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I jumped at first, but calmed down knowing that the only person it could be was Lana. She started kissing my neck making me giggle. I turned to her and kissed her quickly trying to turn back to the food but she grabbed my hips keeping me from turning around. I looked at her and smiled saying "If you don't let me turn around the food will burn." She smiled at me before reaching behind me turning the stove off then saying "Problem solved." I laughed and leaned into kiss her softly. I pulled away from the kiss and rested my forehead on hers and said "I love you." She smiled at me and said "I love you too." I giggled as she picked me up and placed me on the counter and stood in between my legs. She slowly leaned in and kissed my neck as she ran her hands up my side. I moaned and that made her smile against my neck and she moved her hands again pulling up the oversized t-shirt that I was wearing. When she got the shirt high enough she pulled away from kissing my neck and pulled it off of me all the way. When she got my shirt off all the way she attached her lips to my neck again as her hands grabbed my breast kneading them slowly. I moaned and she smiled and moved from kissing down my neck to kiss down the valley of my chest all while pulling of my panties.

     When she finally got on my panties off she got on her knees in front of my and grabbed my thighs and pulled me to the edge of the counter. She slowly kissed up my thighs before slowly licking my clit. I leaned back and placed my hands on the counter and tilted my head back letting out a loud moan. As she licked my clit she slowly ran her fingers over my entrance before slowly pushing two fingers into me and curling them.

(Lana's p.o.v)

     As I was licking Y/N's clit I looked up at her as she had her head thrown back letting out loud moans. I started moving my fingers faster and that made her scream my name saying "Holy fuck Lana I'm so close don't stop." I smiled and started to move my tongue at the same speed as i moved my fingers and I started curling my fingers. After two minutes she came while screaming my name at the top of her lungs. I pull me mouth away from her clit and stand up while still slowly moving my fingers in and out of her. When she came off her high completely I pulled my fingers out of her and licked them clean before kissing her and pushing my tongue into her mouth. I pulled away from the kiss resting my forehead against hers and smiled and saying "I love you so fucking much Y/N." She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck and said "I love you too Lana so much." I giggled and picked her up by her thighs waiting for her to wrap her legs around me before I walked to our bedroom to have more fun.

~~THE END~~