Bechloe

Trigger warning: mentions of rape
(Beca's p.o.v)
     I was getting ready for bed when all of the sudden Chloe ran into the room. I finished pulling my shirt on then I looked at her and she had a scared look on her face. When I saw the look on her face I said "Hey Chlo what's up you look scared." She didn't say anything she just started crying. When she stared crying I walked over to her pulled her into a hug. I hugged her and ran my fingers through her hair until she calmed down.
When she calmed down I pulled away from the hug and grabbed her hand a lead her to sit on my bed. When we sat on the bed I said "Chloe what's wrong what happened?" She looked at me and said "I was walking back to the Bella's house after studying Russian lit with some friends at the library when someone grabbed me." I looked at her and said "I can tell there's something more what is it?" She took a deep breath and said "The person who grabbed me was Jesse. He pulled me into a alley near the library and covered my mouth so I couldn't scream. Becs he tried to rape me. I only got away because I kicked he in the balls and punched him which knocked him down and gave me the chance to run."
I pulled her into another hug and said "It's okay Chloe I won't let him hurt you. Do you understand?" She nodded and I kissed her forehead and said "I love you Chloe you know that right." She smiled and said "Yes I know I love you too." I smiled and kissed her softly.
(Chloe's p.o.v)
When Beca kissed I felt the emotions from the situation fade away. I pulled away from the kiss and rested my forehead on Beca's and said "I want to take the next step in our relationship Becs." She looked at me shocked and said "Are you sure Chloe even after what just happened to you?" I nodded and said "Yes I'm sure I want to forget what happened an I think doing this with you is the way to." She smiled and kissed me again and slowly pushed me so I was laying on my back on the bed. I smiled into the kiss and moved my hand to the bottom of her shirt and started to pull it off. When I had it half way up I pulled away from the kiss to fully take it off of her.
     While I was pulled away from the kiss she pulled my shirt of then leaned down to kiss me neck. When she kissed my neck I moaned out her name. She pulled away from kissing me and moved down to my pants unbuttoning them and pulling them off along with me underware. When she got my pants of she looked back up at me and said "You sure you what to do this Chloe?" I nodded and said "Yes Beca I'm sure." She smiled and pushed her fingers into my entrance and I moaned. She moved her fingers slow at first then I told her to go faster and she did. When she started going faster I moaned out her name as I came. After I came she pulled her fingers out of me and licked them off before crawling up the bed and laying next to me to cuddle. We fell asleep very quickly after that.
~~THE END~~