Olivia MooreXFemale Reader

(Your p.o.v)

I got home and put my keys on the table when I noticed my girlfriends purse on the floor. When I noticed Liv's purse on the floor I said "Liv I'm home where are you." She walked out of our shared bedroom and came up and hugged me. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her. She smiled in to the kiss and deepened it. When she deepened it I pulled away and grabbed her hand pulling her towards our bedroom. When we got to our room I slowly pushed her on the bed then straddled her lap. When I straddled her lap I leaned down and kissed her again. I pulled away from the kiss quicker this time and move to kiss her neck. When I kissed her neck she moaned and said "Holy fuck Y/N." I smiled and pulled away and said "You like that baby?" She nodded and smiled I laughed and moved back to kissing her neck.

After kissing her neck I pulled away and put my hands on top of the button of her pants then looked up at her and said "May I?" She nodded so I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off. When I pulled her pants of I slipped my fingers into her underware and looked at her and said "You have to be quiet because Peyton might be home soon." She nodded and bit her lip when she bit her lip I pushed my fingers into her.

(Liv's p.o.v)

When Y/N pushed her fingers in me I let out a quiet moan. She started to move her fingers faster and I had to bit my lip to stop from moaning. She moved her fingers and curled them and I whispered "Shit Y/N I'm gonna cum." Right after I said this we heard the door to our apartment open Y/N didn't stop because we assumed it was Peyton. That was until we heard the person speak. When I heard the person speak I looked at Y/N and said "Stop that's not Peyton who just walked in that's my brother." She looked at me and said "What is your brother doing here." I looked at her and shook my head and said "I don't know just be quiet." She smirked at me and said "I'm not the one who has to be quiet." I looked at her with a shocked face and said "Dear god Y/N. I swear if my brother hears or walks in I'm gonna kill you." She smirked and pushed fingers back into me which made me let out a quiet moan. She leaned down and kissed me as slammed her fingers into me faster and harder with each thrust.

After a few more thrust I moaned into Y/N's mouth as I came. When I came she pulled her fingers out of me and brought them to her mouth to like them clean. Before she could put them in her mouth though I grabbed them and stuck them in my mouth sucking them clean. When I did this she leaned down and kissed me before pulling away and saying "You get dressed I'll go see why your brother is here." I nodded and she kissed me once more before getting up.

(Your p.o.v)

When I walked out of the room I saw Liv's brother Evan sitting on the couch. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before I turned to look at him and said "What's up Evan?" He looked at me and said "Not much I just want to talk to Liv." I nodded and right at that point Liv walked out of the bedroom and over to me. I smiled at her and handed her the water bottle and she took then turned to Evan and said "What's up little bro." He laughed and said "There's something I need to tell you." She nodded and said "Okay what is it?" He looked at me and I said "I can leave if you want me to." He shook his head and said "No it's fine you can stay."

I nodded and grabbed Liv's hand on the counter when I notice her tense. He took a deep breath and looked at Liv before saying "I think I'm gay." I smiled at him then lived walked over to him and said "Good for you little bro. I will love you no matter what." I walked over to them and sat next to Liv and said "Yeah you'll always have a safe place here." He looked up at us and smiled saying "Thanks guys I new you would support me. That's why your the first people I've told." We both smiled at him and he said "Well that's all I needed I be leaving you alone now." We nodded and he got up to leave. When he left I turned to Liv and said "Well that was not what I expected when he told me he wanted to talk to you." She smiled and said "Well at least he trust us with his secret." I nodded and kissed her then said "Want to watch tv." She nodded and we laid down on the couch and cuddled while watching whatever show we came across that seemed interesting.

~~THE END~~