Chapter 1: Another Day

****At GF Headquarters****

Aphmau's POV

I woke up in my room, the sun beaming on my face. My vision and hearing still blurry when I suddenly hear an alarm go off. I jumped out of bed wondering if there's a fire or earthquake. I then realised it was my alarm clock. I walked over to it shut it off still super tired.

"*Sigh* Another day,", I looked over at a picture of Aaron and me on the yacht from Love~Love Paradise doing the scene from the Titanic, "another day without him..., don't worry Aphmau, only three more months to go and then you can see all your friends again."

I walked over to my dresser and took out a purple and white striped top with the sleeves hanging off the shoulder and a black jeans pants.

After getting dressed and freshening up I heard a knock at my door. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was seven o'clock, why would someone be hear so early? I opened the door to find the one and only Travis. We had become close again the five months we had been here and were almost inseparable.

"Hey Travis. What are you doing here so early?", I asked him.

"What are you talking about?", he asked while giving me a look of confusion.

"It's seven o'clock, you should be at the dining room for breakfast.", I said.

He then broke out in laughter, "Aphmau..., it's past eleven.", he said between laughs.

"What?!", I looked over at my alarm clock to see that it was now seven thirty, "Ugh, the stupid alarm clock is late again!"

"Ha-ha, don't worry Aph, I got you some pancakes.", I saw taking his hands from behind his back.

"Blue berry! Thanks Travis!", I said taking them.

"No problem..., but know I really miss my Blue Berry."

"Don't worry, were going to be seeing them again in just a few more months."

"Yeah, either way when your done eating Dr. Brooks wants you to meet him in his office for a few minutes.", he said while turning around to leave.

"Hey, wait!", I called and he turned back around.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go to my room while I wait for you to get back."

"Oh, okay then.", I said and he left.

I quickly ate my pancakes and drank some water and made my way to the doctor's office. I knocked on the door to be greeted by the doctor himself.

"You wanted to speak to me?", I asked.

"Yes, I did. As you already know you and your friend Travis will be going back home in the next months coming. Until then we have to run tests on you both to make sure you'll be okay to head back.", Dr. Brooks said.

"Okay, when do we start?"

"We start tomorrow."

"I've been meaning to ask you; how did Travis and I go into those forms?"

"Well my dear, we aren't exactly sure. It's hard to study something mystical or whatever you want to call it when you go mainly off of facts. We might not even know the answer before you leave. All we know is that Travis is related to the Demon Warlock, but we do know that you are in some way connected to the myth of Irene."

My jaw dropped. What in the name of Irene?! "R-really?!"

"Yes, but we may call you two back in the future. Now I suggest you get going your friend must be waiting on your return.", with that I left reviewing to myself what I just heard and making mental notes in my head. I came up to Travis' door and found it unlocked.

"Travis! I'm coming in okay!", I called out. No answer. I opened the door to see no one inside his room. Hmm..., where you he be? "Travis!", I called again. "I got tacos!" Wow, he didn't come for the 'tacos', were could he be then?