Chapter 78: Believe

Ghost's POV:

"You!", I shouted at the figure when it turned around.

"Ugh, you brats just don't know when to quit, do you.", Elizabeth snarled.

"Why are you here!? You don't deserve to be in this amazing mind!", I said.

Elizabeth snickered and placed her hands on her hips, "Aww, does the ghost have a crush on one of Garte's sons?"

"He has a name! And it's Zane! Now why are you here?!", I said.

"I just felt someone tapering with my spell and came to deal with him.", she said.

"Get out now and let Garroth and Zane have their memories back!", I shouted at her.

"I have other plans.", she said taking out a potion and smirking, "I could use a ghost's help right now, and I just so happen to have found one."

"In your dreams! The only ghost you'll get is out of your dead body!"

"We'll see about that.", she said and threw the potions at me.

I of course dodged them. I ran into the darkness and pushed her away from the green orb.

"Hmph, I actually thought that you would be a challenge. I guess I was wrong. You're even more pathetic even in your physical form.", she mocked.

"Let's see about that!", I said and kicked her in the stomach.

She held it in pain and then said, "I'm getting tired of this."

She chanted a few words then a knife forms in her hands.

"Pff, what you gonna do, kill a ghost?", I mocked.

"Exactly.", she smirked and charged at me.

As she swung her knife I dodged but felt weak every time the knife came near me. It's got to be a spirt dagger. She kicked me in the stomach and stooped above me holding me to the ground. I tried getting up but she brought the dagger closer to me making me weaker.

"Too bad no one will be able to help you this time.", she said.

"N-no... Please...", I said but the sound came out only as a hoarse whisper.

"And why should I?", she asked bringing the neck closer to my neck.

"Because..., Katelyn!", I shouted out just before the knife got too close to my throat.

She looked down, "I said before, never mention my daughter."

"Why not? If it affects you so much then it just means you still care about her.", I breathed out still feeling week, "She's still your family."

"My family is dead to me.", she growled out.

"J-just because..., you're old family doesn't want you back..., d-doesn't mean that someone else should lose theirs...", I choked out.

She looked away from me and removed the dagger from my neck. I took the opportunity to kick her off me and I was able to scurried away from her.

"Why you little-"

"Wait!", I cut her off.

"What?", she said getting up.

"Please, you're the only one who can break the spell..., just... If you allow Zianna, Garte and Zane to have their memories back then..., I'll do what you want.", I said.

"Hmm...", she smiled and took out another potion bottle.

She threw it into my hands and I looked at it. The blue aura radiated from it and it made my hands feel cold.