Chapter 42: Breaking News

Kawaii~chan's POV:

"Well, I think we just found another clue to where Lucinda, Garte and where Garroth are.", Tavis told Katelyn.

"What do you mean?", Zane asked him before anyone else could.

Travis then told us about the car passing and seeing the ears through the window. He showed us the picture he took and we could perfectly see the license number.

"Bingo! One step closer to finding Lucinda and Garte!", Aphmau said.

"And Garroth!", Kim chimed in.

"How do we even now Garroth's not here though?", Melissa asked.

"Well, I mean if he were outside he would possibly have joined the chase. But just to make sure I'll call his phone.", Aph said then took out her phone and put it on speaker.

"*ring* ring* The number you are trying to reach is not available. Try another number or try again later.", the operator said.

"Umm..., Lets spilt up and look for him. Last thing we need is another missing person.", Katelyn said mumbling the last part.

I went with Zane, Aphmau and Aaron, Kim went with Laurance, Travis, and Katelyn. And Melissa went to relay her parents the news and maybe possibly find the license plate info. We decided to check the house Zane and Laurance share with Garroth first.

"Okay. Let's hope that we can find him.", Aaron said as we entered.

Aph and Aaron went upstairs while I stayed with Zane.

"Zane..., what if we can't find them.", I looked up at him as he walked over to the tv, "I just don't want anything thing to happen to you guys again.", I said with teary eyes.

"Nana. Nothing is going to happen. And if anything does I'm going to make sure you're safe no matter what. And we are going to find them.", he said turning away from the television and walking over me. He stooped down and wiped away my tears, "I promise. Besides, Garroth maybe a boob sometimes but he knows how to take care of himself.", that made me giggle a bit.

"Seriously. And this entire time I thought I was I being a good influence on you."

"You are. I-"

Just then a special announcement came on the tv, "Breaking news! Lily Garcia has escaped prison. Authorities are asking that you keep on the lookout for her and be careful as she has a history his potions. If you have any information please call the nearest police station."

"Oh my Irene...", me and Zane said at the same time.

If Lily is out that means Garroth being missing isn't any more of a coincidence.

"G-guys...", Zane called Aph and Aaron down and pointed at the tv.

"Great, now we know where Garroth went. Let's head over to Kim's old place to search for clues.", Aaron said.

And we were off after telling the others to meet us there.

Aphmau's POV:

***time reverse to when they were upstairs***

Aaron and I went upstairs to see if we could find out where Garroth went. This entire incident kept leading my mind back to the lodge.

"Aaron...."

"Don't worry babe, we'll find them. And I won't let anything happen to you.", he said still searching the room.

"I know. I just hope that they are okay.", I told him.

He then came over and hugged me, "They are okay, I now it. Lucinda and Garroth know how to take care of themselves."

I was about to say something else but Zane called us. We rushed downstairs to see the problem. On the tv, we saw her. Lily, the same girl they told us used a potion on Garroth. We decided to go to go look at Kim's old apartment for clues. I hope Garroth and Lucinda is okay. We need to find them, and make sure they are safe.