Chapter 85: Sleepover

Kawaii~chan/ Nana's POV:

EEEE! Tonight's the sleep over, and just a few moments ago Katelyn told me not to go too crazy on the shipping. But, I can't make any promises! Everyone was now coming in the house and set up their sleeping bags in the living room. In the middle of the room we had a stack of board games and some snacks. After they did that they took turns getting into their pyjamas in the bathroom. Then we sat on our sleeping bags in a circle and began to talk.

"Ok! Who wants to play Truth or Dare?", Katelyn asked.

"Sure.", Sasha agreed.

"Okay!", everyone else said.

"Okay, I'll go first. Hmmm..., Kawaii~chan, Truth or Dare?", Katelyn turned to me.

"Uhh...., Truth!", I told her not wanting to take a dare.

"Okay. I'm going to ask you this just because I'm curious. How did you and Zane first start dating?", she asked.

"We ended up going to the haunted house at starlight and was running from Gho-someone. We went into a closet or something and stuff...., happened.", I told her.

"What stuff?", Melissa asked giving me the look.

"We just, maybeormynothavekissed.", I said quickly.

Everyone looked at me astonished while Aphmau began trying not to laugh.

"He has a mouth?!", Katelyn questioned.

That's when Aphmau couldn't hold in her laughter anymore.

"Aph, you okay?", Kim asked.

"Yeah, I just remember them both calling me that afternoon about that incident.", she said between laughs.

"Yeah, we did. And yes Katelyn~sama he has a mouth!", I pouted at her.

She laughed, "Okay, Kawaii~chan do you want to go next?"

"Sure! Okay, Lucinda~Sama! Truth or Dare?", I asked her.

"Dare.", she said.

"Aww c'mon Lucinda, afraid of a little truth?", Katelyn smirked. She obviously wanted the same answers I did.

"No, I just feel like doing a dare.", Lucinda answered back folding her arms.

"Okay then. Kawaii~chan dares Lucinda~Sama to... go on a date with Laurance~kun!", I told her.

Geez, speaking in third person is tiring. But at least with this dare I could get a small taste of my ship in action.

"W-what?!", she asked as she choked on her water that she was drinking at the time, "What's the truth?"

"Nope! You've got to do it!", Dottie said.

Lucinda frowned and said, "Fine."

She took out her phone and began to dial Laurance's number and put it on speaker.

"Uh, Hi Lucinda.", Laurance said.

"H-hi Laurance. I was wondering if you want to... hang out sometime?", Lucinda said.

"Sure. When?", he asked.

"Umm..., what about tomorrow. We can go see a movie or something.", she told him.

"Sure, just text me the time and I'll pick you up at your place. Cya.", Laurance said then hung up.

"I hate you guys so much.", Lucinda mumbled and buried her head in her hands.

"We love you too. Now your turn to choose someone!", Aph said.

"Hmph. Katelyn!", Lucinda said turning to Katelyn.