Chapter 26: Remember... Us

Aphmau's POV:

It had been a week later since Travis and I have gotten back and I was at the Maid Café helping clean up when Aaron came in.

"A-Aaron, what are you doing here.", I asked him.

"Melissa said that you had a Maid Café so I wanted to check it out.", he told me.

"Really? Then welcome. Aaron could I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Do you remember anyone named 'Shu'?", I asked him.

"Yeah, I do. She was a friend I used to play with all the time.", this made my heart jump and I had an Idea as how to get his memory.

"Well, I met with her the other day and she said to meet her on the game you guys played at three today.", I told him.

"Really thanks. Got to go now. Cya Aph!", he told me.

"What are you planning.", Katelyn snuck up behind me and asked.

"Gah! Katelyn!", I exclaimed then calmed down, "Well, if you want know, I have an idea that might help him get his memory back."

"Really what is it?", she asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see.". I said walking away to hurry and close up the Café so I can get home before three.

Aaron's POV

It was now three. I guess that I should try at least to see Shu again. I logged on and went to the beach, since that was where I think we always met. I turning on my mic so that I could hear her and she could hear me. Then I heard footsteps in the game.

"FC?"

"Shu?!", I said and ran up to her.

"FC, Long time no see. I want to meet somewhere. Say..., At Phoenix drop High school in the music room? "

"Sure. When?"

"In fifteen minutes. Oh here's my number so you can text me when you get there."

"Sure I'll be there.", I shut off my laptop and asked Melissa to drive me to that place. She didn't even ask any questions about why, she just agreed.

Aphmau's POV:

I gave him my number since I asked Melissa to change the caller name to Shu. I went over to the school and waited for him. When he did he went straight to where he was directed. I followed and sat silently behind the door.

Aaron's POV:

I walked into the third door that wasn't unlocked to wait on her and saw a guitar. I sat beside it and waited. Then I got a text from Shu.

Shu-Hey, I'm going to be a bit late.

Aaron-No problem I can wait.

Shu- Hey can I talk to you?

Aar-Sure, anything.

Shu-I'm going through something and I'm afraid the guy I love has moved on and has forgot about me completely.

Aar- If he really does love you then he would never forget and never move on.

Shu-I hope so. So are you there yet?

Just then I accidentally knocked over the guitar.

Aar- sorry, I dropped something and had to pick it up. But yeah. I'm here.

Shu-Really? I thought I heard something drop.

Aaron-Wait, do you hear that pinging noise?

Shu-Yeah, I thought it was the echo. I just got here. Wait, are you behind the door? Tap thrice on the door.

I did what she told me.

Shu-Open the door. I heard it. Is it really you?

I opened the door to see Aphmau. "Aphmau? You're...You're Shu?"

"*sniff* I should have known this wouldn't work.", she said, tears starting to stream down her face.

She was about to run out the door but I stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"Let me go.", she sniffed.

It reminded me of the first time we met. Wait what?

"I said let me go.", She said and trying to break free.

Just then a ton of memories came flashing through my head. From the first time I met her to the day of the Celestial Cannon. Tears began to stream down my face.

"I was stupid to think this would work?", she said.

"Aph...", I said hugging her.

Aphmau's POV

"Wait? So you remember me?", I asked him.

"Of course I do Aph, and I never want to forget again.", he said still hugging me and the tears he was sheading started to lessen.

"Really!?", I looked into his dark eyes and he nodded. Which caused me to only hug him tighter.

"I'm so sorry.", I told him.

"For what? You didn't do anything wrong."

"But if I never wanted to go to Starlight none of the would've happened.", I hung my head and began to cry.

"Aph, listen to me. I wanted to take you to Starlight to make you happy. And everything that happened, I did because wanted to see happy.", I lifted up my head gently.

"But I hurt you so much and you still love me."

"Aph, it wasn't your fault. And I would give up everything just to be with you.", he said as I dug my head into his chest.

"I love you Aaron."

"I love you too you stupid potato."

"Hey! I'm not a stupid potato."

"You're right. Your my stupid potato", he lifted my head up a kissed me on my lips and I melted into it. I never want this moment to end.