Chapter 41: Guidance from a Spirt

Travis's POV:

"What do we do now?", Melissa asked.

"We find Lucinda.", Laurance spoke up.

"What!?" We all exclaimed.

"Laurance is right. We need to find her. What if the GF is too late? It's either we find her or they do something to her before anyone can.", Aph agreed.

Just then I had an idea. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I was going to have a little chat with someone.

After I locked the door I began to focus on seeing that guy again. I then found myself in a dark void and a white spot on the floor.

"Okay, so start talking.", I called out.

"Well hello to you too.", the voice said appearing. He looks just like me but had on a green and white stripe shirt.

"Hi. Now, I want answers. Where are Lucinda and Garte?"

The figure just shrugged, "I mainly know what you know. A part for somethings."

"Come on. You got to know. Remember how back at the GF headquarters you told me to be careful, what were you trying to warn me about?!"

He stood there thinking for a bit before lifting his head up quickly. "Elizabeth. I was trying to warn you about her. She took Garte and she most likely had your friend."

"We know that already. Anything else?"

"Hmmm..., they might be somewhere near hear."

"How do you know that?", I asked.

"They wouldn't have been able to leave the country with a kidnapped person."

"What about Garte?"

"Probably with them."

"Okay then..., where would they be?"

He shrugged again before looking around the black room.

"What's wrong?", I asked him.

"I don't know. Somethings wrong."

"I'll be right back. I'm going to see what's happening.", I saying and he nodded.

He began to turn around and walk off but I stopped him, "Wait, why are you helping me?"

"Because I'm in this body also. The pain you feel at times I feel. And because I don't want you to end up like that demon warlock that possessed your father. You still have a life to live and I don't think it should be spent under control.", he said with his back still turned to me.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Now hurry up and see what's wrong. I'll be here, waiting for when I'm needed."

I came out of the void thing and back to my own world. I came out of the bathroom and scanned the living area.

"Hmm..."

"What's wrong Travis?", Katelyn asked.

"I don't know. Hey where's Garroth?"

"Oh, he went outside for a bit.", Kim told me.

"Okay then."

Something wasn't right. I stepped outside to see if he was still there and nothing.

"Garroth?", I called out and saw a car drive past me.

I didn't take notice of it at first but then I could swear I saw werewolf ears through the car window. Not only that but..., they were blonde. Please no. I started running after the car trying to take a picture of the license plate. Someone in the car tried throwing a potion at me but missed but it stopped me from chasing and they got away.

"Travis! Why did you run off like that?!", Katelyn asked behind me.

Laurance, Aphmau and the others except for the parents where behind her. I looked at my phone and went through the gallery. Ugh, most of the shots were blurry except, one.

"Hello? Travis? Why did you run off?", Katelyn asked again this time punching me.

"Ouch! Relax Katelyn."

"How can I relax. My friend was just Kidnapped and you just out of nowhere ran off. Why did you do that!?"

"Well, I think we just found another clue to where Lucinda, Garte and where Garroth are."