Chapter 20

Travis POV

I had opened everyone else's letter except Katelyn's. I was super nervous. I sent are a letter tell her how much I loved her and what if in this letter she just friend zone's me. Well, we just have to find out.

"Dear Travis,

Happy Valentine's Day! I miss your dorky face every day and punching you every time you touched my butt. Please, don't beat yourself up for what happened at Starlight. Just remember that your friends are here for you, that, I'm here for you. It may not seem like it but, Travis, the time we spent together, pretending to be a couple, I actually got feelings for you. And every time I look at a picture of us, I miss you even more. Enough of the sappy stuff. Hurry and get here soon you dingus.

Love~

Katelyn 💙

P.S. Everyone here still thinks we were dating. I forgot to clear it up. Your welcome."

I sighed, "I miss you too Katelyn."

"You're welcome.", the voice in my head said.

"Oh be quiet that was all me."

"Sure. Whatever you say Travis."

Katelyn's POV:

I went up to my room to read Travis' letter, know that whatever he wrote would be super sappy.

"Dear Katelyn,

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm so sorry that I can't be there with you today. I feel like we would've if I could just take back control but I couldn't, because I didn't want you to get hurt. I love you Katelyn, and I can't wait to get home and see you and your 'Bootiful' butt again. Just kidding, but I really can't wait to see you Katelyn, my blueberry.

IYL~

Travis 💚

"Travis...", I said smiling slightly at the paper before bringing it closer to my chest crumpling it slightly, "I love you too you dork."