Chapter 21: Aph's Message

Aaron's POV:

Everyone got there card's including me. They were mostly about being friends and stuff like that. I wish that I didn't lose my memory but just being able to seeing them is enough for me I guess. We had gone home and I was in the Kitchen washing the breakfast dishes.

"Aaron, there was another gift for you. Here.", Melissa handed me a voice recorder with this face on it – '8D'.

"Who's it from?", I looked on the piece of paper taped on it and saw 'Aphmau', "Who's Aphmau?"

"She's an old friend for yours, you might not remember but she was the one I took you to visit before we left Starlight. You should go upstairs and listen to the message. I'll finish up here.", I nodded and went upstairs.

I pressed the play button and this is what I said,

"Hey Aaron, it's me Aphmau. I know you don't remember me but, I can't wait to see you again next week, but it hurts me to know you will never see me again. Every day I look at our picture I miss you. Happy Valentine's Day Aaron and thanks for everything you've done for me and everyone. Love you, your stupid potato."

"Why can't I remember. I want to but I can't.", I sighed as I let myself fall backwards on the bed. Everyone has been so supportive and willing to help me remember but I can't do anything for them to say how grateful I am, and to make me feel a bit worse that girl just said she loved me but I don't even know her to know how to feel for her.

I looked at the face drawn on the recorder and thought about who Aphmau could be. But she said that I would see her again in a week so, I guess we'll find out then.

"Aphmau.", I murmured to myself, the named sounded so familiar.