Chapter 4: An Overreacting Ghost

Garroth's POV

I had just come off the phone from talking with my mother. She was asking me about Zane and his girlfriend and honestly I'm okay with her asking about that and talking on the phone. If she we're here she would continuously try to touch my ears and tail. I hung up the phone after talking with her so I could get a snack. Just as I was about to open the fridge the doorbell rang. Seriously! Every time I open the fridge I have to move away from it! I went to open it and I saw Kim!

"Oh hi Kimmy!"

She giggled, "Kimmy?"

"Oh, sorry I should have asked you if you were okay with kick names first.", I apologised.

"No problem Garroth. I actually like it!", she smiled.

Oh my Irene she has the cutest smile! Wait, what!? Come on Garroth, she's just a friend.

"So, what brings you here Kimmy?", I ask noticing a bit of blush on her face.

"Oh, I just wanted to make sure everyone was okay and to tell you that Lucinda and I are planning to throw a welcome back party for Aphmau and Travis!"

"Wow really, great idea. Do you think Aaron and Melissa would want to come?"

"Of course Melissa would come! And she would definitely drag Aaron along.", she exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, Melissa had some stuff to do for her families company. Either way, I'll relay the info to Zane. He might be up in his room-"

"Zane's here!?", Ghost's voice said.

"Oh no, I forgot you guys lived together!", Kim said covering her mouth for a quick second.

"Oops...", I mumbled.

"Get out of my way! I'm going to see Zane!", Ghost shouted pushing me out of the way happily running up to my baby brother's room.

"I said might...", I grumbled. Good thing I didn't have my werewolf ears out or I think I would have been deaf from her screaming. Finally, time to get some food.

Kim's POV

"Ghost! You didn't have to push Garroth out of the way like that!", I said taking control over my body back after getting to Zane's room and seeing that it was empty.

"Well I'm so sorry for pushing over your love interest but I had to get to mine.", she said back to me.

"W-what, Ghost! I told you and Lucinda that Garroth was just a friend."

"Yeah, a friend you have a crush on. I don't want you to get with him, I think Zane's better.", she whined.

"Ghost, Zane has Kawaii~chan-"

"That's where he must be! With that Hussy! Don't worry Zane, I'm coming!", she said again taking control of my body once again.

She ran down the stairs pushing Garroth out of the way again making him drop his pancakes on the ground.

"My pancakes...", Garroth whined."

"Sorry Garroth, there chocolate chips any way!", I managed to say.