Chapter 6: Peeping Toms

Kim's POV:

"Ghost! You need to stop obsessing over Zane like that!", I shouted but not loud enough for Zane and Kawaii~chan to here, "Why do you love him that much anyway?"

"I told you this already, a guy I once loved was named Zane. I just don't remember what he looks like."

"Ghost..., well I'm sorry but you can't love I guy you just met."

"What? I didn't just meet him Kim. I've known him for over two years now."

"Not what I meant. When you first met- no saw Zane you fell head over heels from him and resorted to even possessing me just to get close to him.", I laughed a bit remembering how Garroth told me how Zane looked when I kissed him, "He doesn't even know that much about you. Honestly, I don't know that much about you either."

"Yeah I know neither of you do. But I just can't explain the way I feel about him. But hey, isn't that the same way you feel about Garroth?", I could feel her mentally smiling.

"N-no I don't Ghost! You know this."

"Do I though?", she was interrupted by noise coming from the kitchen.

I or 'we' went to see what the ruckus was and popped our head to the side of the wall, peeping in on what's going on.

"Aww!", whispered while watching them play around. I notice that Kawaii~chan wasn't calling Zane, 'Zane~kun' and Zane was calling her 'Nana'. Maybe that was just a nickname for her.

"Seriously, you think that is cute. Hmph.", Ghost said in my brain.

"Oh be quiet Ghost.", just as I said that Zane and Kawaii~chan felt over and said a few words I couldn't hear. And then... KISSED! SQUEEEEE!!

"I can't believe that hussy would put her lips on my man!", Ghost told me mentally.

"To be fair, Zane put his lips on her's.", I told her.

"Not. Helping."

We went back to the couch sitting down, acting like we saw nothing before they came back and handed us popcorn.

"What happened to the cupcakes?", I asked, still trying to act like I saw nothing.

Zane and Kawaii~chan looked at each other before Zane said, "Umm..., we had a little messy situation while baking." I couldn't help but stifle out a small giggle.

"Thanks.", I told him as he handed it to me.

A few minutes after the movie finished Katelyn came home.

"Hey Kawaii~chan, I'm ho-", she stopped after she turned around and saw us, "Oh hey Kim, Kawaii~chan and...Zane.", she hesitated on Zane.

"Hey Katelyn.", Zane greeted.

"Hi Katelyn~sama!"

"Hi Katelyn.", I said along with Ghost.

Kawaii~chan went to help Katelyn with the groceries while I said bye along with Zane who was heading back to his place.

"Cya Kim and Ghost.", Zane waved good-bye as we parted ways down the street.

"Bye Zane.", we replied back.

When Zane was out of sight and earshot Ghost squealed, "Yes! He said my name!"

"Oh my Irene Ghost, you sound just like a high school girl."

"Be quiet Kim. It's getting late, we should head home."

"Ugh, I don't want to have to go back to the apartment just to see Lily again."

"Then why not move here on Lover's Lane. We would be closer to all our friends and work."

"Good idea Ghost. I'll talk with Garroth tomorrow to see if there's a way to get a house to buy from his family here.", I said as I ran back home excited.

***Time skip to went she gets to her apartment***

I entered the house beaming brightly. "What's got you so happy?", Lily asked sitting on a sofa, chewing gum, and reading a magazine, clearly annoyed at my happiness.

"It's nothing Lily. I'm just happy to be home after a long day, that's all."

"Seriously.", she rolled her eyes and spat the gum onto the carpet.

"Keeping rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there.", Ghost said aloud.

"What did you just say to me?", Lily asked looking up from her magazine angrily.

"Nothing! Night Lily!", I yelled as I ran to my room looking the door behind me.

"Ghost!", I scolded.

"Woops."

"Ugh, let's just go sleep. And next time let me handle situations like these."

"When have you ever delt with a situation like that. But fine, good night.", she said.

I sent to my bathroom bathed brushed my teeth then went to bed. Hopefully, I can move to Lover's Lane and get away from Lily.