Chapter 79: Werewolf Kiss

Kim's POV:

Zane-err Ghost..., just ran upstairs and I heard her slam the door shut. So it was just me and Garroth.

"So this is what it feels like to not be possessed.", I said aloud.

Garroth turned to me and cocked his head and I laughed.

"I just forgot the feeling.", I said.

"Hmmm..., you know now that I think about it, I wonder how werewolves kiss.", I said putting my finger on my chin.

Garroth got up quickly and walked to the other side of the room turning his face away from me.

"What? It was just a question.", I said. Then I gasped.

"Do you know how they kiss?", I asked.

He shook his head no and looked away from me again.

"You do, don't you? Can you show me?", I asked like a little child.

He's eyes widened then shook his head no again.

"Pwease....", I cooed walked over to where he was.

He shook his head again.

"Pwease.", I said again and he did the same thing as before. I was now on the floor in front of him kneeling down.

"Fine, it's your body. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do.", I said folding my hands and looking in the direction of the kitchen.

I then felt something wet on my cheek and I looked from the corner of my eye to see that Garroth had licked me. He moved back to where he was and looked away. If wolves could blush I'm sure he was doing it right now.

"Was that it?", I asked and he nodded.

"Oh~", I cooed.

I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw Laurance was at the counter, still in his pyjamas.

"Oh hey Laurance.", I waved.

"Hi Kim. When did you get here?", he asked.

"Hmm..., couple minutes ago I think.", I answered him.

"Is Zane okay by the way?", he questioned.

"Uh, yeah I guess. Why?"

"I heard a girl squealing in there and I wasn't sure if it was Zane or Kawaii~chan.", he said while making a bowl of cereal.

"Oh, he's just possessed by Ghost.", I said then turned back to Garroth and rubbed behind his neck.

"What?!", Laurance exclaimed.

"Yeah. Hey, when since did you care what happened to Zane?", I asked.

"It's just because he's my best friend's brother. Besides, I was just shocked because you said it so casually.", Laurance folded his arms.

I laughed, "Ok then. Anyway, have any plans with a certain someone~", I asked giving him the look.

"What are you talking about- oh, umm..., yeah.", he responded realising who I was talking about.

"What plans?", I asked still giving him the look.

"I-I'm just going to help her out with her shop. That's all.", he said about to eat.

"Ok then.", I said then looked back towards the couch beside me only to realise Garroth was gone.

I looked around the room and saw him going up the stairs. I followed leaving Laurance downstairs. He stopped in front of Zane's door and pawed at it.