Chapter 43: Formed Alliances

Lucinda's POV:

I woke up again in the same dark room, tied up on the same chair. No one was in here, again. Same thing since I came here like what? Last night? All I could tell was that it was probably the morning, hearing all the birds. I then heard a door creak open. I closed my eyes due to the brightness coming in and opened them back up to adjust to it. At the door frame stood a lady with blue hair and blue eyes, a leather jacket over a cyan shirt, black jeans pants and brow high heel boots. And I think three other people stood behind her.

"You must be Elizabeth, Katelyn's mom.", I said not taking my eyes of her as she went to open the windows in the room.

"Y-you know Katelyn?", she asked stopping half-way through opening the third window.

"Yes. She's a good friend of mine, and I don't think she would want to know her mother is kidnapping her friend.", I said sassily.

"Make that friends.", said a male voice. He walked in the room and I can say, he looked in a way like Aph. He had blackish-brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a cream polo shirt, blue jeans, and blue and white tennis sneakers. I'm guessing that's her dad.

"What do you mean friends?", I asked.

He pulled from behind him Garroth a pushed him into the room.

"Garroth!", I exclaimed trying to get up but forgot I was tied up so I fell over.

"Lucinda!", Garroth said running over to me and helping me up.

"I'm..., okay.", I told him.

"C'mon Zack, we got to treat our guest with respect. Did you bring the other girl?", Elizabeth asked him.

"Yes she's in the other room."

"Okay.", she said walking out with Zack behind her, "Oh, and we have another friend for you two.", and she pushed Garte in.

"Garte!", I yelled while Garroth stood there, probably in shock finding out that he was his dad.

"Yep. Cya soon~", Elizabeth said again.

"Do you really think your children would want to know this is what you are doing!? Think about Katelyn! Think about Aphmau!", I yelled as Garroth untied me.

Elizabeth then pushing Garroth out of the way and held me by my collar, "Don't you dare mention my daughter's name again, or else.", she said in a menacing tone then threw me down. She walked away slamming the door.

Zack POV:

"Do you really think your children would want to know this is what you are doing!? Think about Katelyn! Think about Aphmau!", I stopped in my tracks.

'Aphmau...'

Elizabeth came out of the room fuming. "C'mon Zack. I want to meet our new assistant."

"Sure. Follow me."

We walked into the room and there was a figure was sitting on an office chair, the back facing us.

"Are you Lily?", Elizabeth asked.

"Depends on who's asking.", she said turning around in the office chair holding a rubix cube.

"I'm guessing you are then. Do you know why we need you?"

"Not really. Some guy just came in and busted me out. And now I'm here. But..., I remember hearing the name Garroth being shouted from the other room."

"Yes. And what we understand from...sources, you have had experience with him and a love potion.", I spoke up.

"Yeah. But I honestly am not useful in anyway. That Kim girl broke the hold it had on him. The mother-"

"Woah, woah. Now we're not here to talk about room-mate issues-", Elizabeth interrupted but was interrupted again by Lily, "old room-mate."

"Yes...and as I was saying. You do still have control over him. Did his eyes by chance become green at any point when you but the potion on him?"

"Yes. But why is that important?"

"Have you ever heard of forever potions? He was under the effect of one recently last year and the certain concoction you gave him reacted with it. What we need you for is to temporarily control him until we get hold of something."

"Of what?"

"Let's just say, were trying to see an old friend again.", Elizabeth said with a smirk.

"Fine the. Just take me to him and he won't be able to resist."

"Perfect.", Elizabeth said walking out of the room and mentioned for Lily to follow her.

'I guess we're going to see if our theory is correct.'