Chapter 55: Girl who cried Wolf

Aphmau's POV:

"Gah!", I shouted as I nearly missed a potion.

I looked over to Aaron who was holding of Blaze. I looked back in front of me and a potion was heading for me again. I quickly moved out of the way and some splashed on the bottom of my shoe.

"Eww!", I exclaimed and rubbed it off in the mucky grass.

"Where are Zane and Kawaii~chan? Shouldn't they be back by now?", Garte asked.

"I...don't...know.", I said still dodging the potions.

"Well, we can't wait. We're going to have to take them to the potions.", Aaron said knocking Blaze off his feet, the knife flying up in the air. Just as it was about to coming back down and hit Blaze Aaron caught it.

"Phew...", I breathed out.

Blaze growled and tried to attack Aaron again.

"Nope.", Aaron knocked him off his feet again, "Someone please tell me you brought rope."

"Yes! Gah!", I avoided another potion, "Here!", I shouted.

I multitasked the more than I ever had. I was avoiding potions, searching through my bag, trying to avoid Aaron and Blaze's rumble, and also trying not to slip in the wet grass. I finally found the rope and tossed it to Aaron.

"Perfect!", he exclaimed when he caught it and attempted to knock Blaze off his feet again.

"Pff. You think I'm going to fall for that again?", Blaze mocked as he dodged Aaron.

"Well, you kinda did.", Aaron spoke again and tripped Blaze then tied him up, "Now..., for Dottie."

We distracted Dottie while Aaron snuck up behind her. I saw her raise her brow it confusion and stopped throwing potions for a minute.

"Where's..., Gah!", she screamed as Aaron grabbed her from behind, "No. No. No!"

"Yes. Yes. Yes.", Aaron repeated and tied her up beside Blaze who was still struggling to break free.

"We need to find Kawaii~chan and Zane. They might need help." I said and Aaron nodded.

"Zack could you help bring Dottie?", Aaron asked.

"Not a problem."

We walked away from where we had the turmoil and back towards the building. The two werewolves had gotten tired of trying to escape and just laid there on Aaron and my father's shoulder. We were only a couple of feet away from the building and my eyes caught glimpse of something shinny. I ran towards it to see what it was.

"Aph! Wait!", Aaron called out trying not to make too much noise.

I got up to the building- which was where I saw the glistening come from- and stooped down to investigate. It was a piece of wood with a knife stuck through it and the knife itself had some blood on it. I gasped. That means they were in trouble.

"Aph...what was so important that you-", Aaron stopped when he saw what I was looking at.

Zack's ear twitched and told us to be quiet and that some was here. He and Aaron put Blaze and Dottie at the side of the building then came to investigate. We walked into the building carefully, not really knowing what to expect. We walked toward the sound and found a certain some searching through cupboards and putting potions in a bag. She turned around and saw us.

"Well. Well. Looks like I have a couple more victims.", she chuckled.

I felt my face go pale for what I think was the third time. What did she do?