Chapter 19: FC's Letter

****at GF headquarters****

Aphmau's POV

Finally! It's the day! I woke up and freshened up before looking at the cards. After doing that I opened Kawaii~chan's card first, which was pink of course. Then Katelyn's, who's was blue along with Garroth. Kim's was mint green, Zane's was grey, -no surprise, Lucinda's was light orange. Travis also gave me a card and it was lime green. My mother also sent and she even sent me some Poopsie! Two cards left, a yellow envelope and a red one. I opened the yellow first. It was from Melissa,

"Hey Aphmau!

Happy Valentine's day! I can wait to see you again! Remember we all love you. I sent an extra card for you, from a special someone, it was written a few years ago and I thought you might like it.

Cya soon~ 

 Melissa"

A special someone? I picked up the other card then opened it and it was from..., Aaron.

"Date- February 2018, (I'm guessing the time after The Emerald Secret in this story)

Aph, you are the most beautiful, bravest, smartest person I have ever met. Your outgoing personality can make anyone smile. Don't beat yourself up for what happened. I would do anything for you and Just knowing that your safe makes me happy. From High school when we met I thought you were a stupid potato, and your still are. You're my stupid potato. You accepted me for who I am and even now you still have. I loved you as Shu, and I still love you as Aphmau. Just remember to smile, and if you can't smile for the others then do it for me. I love you, you stupid potato.

Love~

FC/Aaron💗💜"

I closed the letter and began to cry; tear marks began to form on the page. 

"Aaron, I miss you so much. I'll smile, for you, knowing that one day we'll see each other again. I love you too you big jerk."