Chapter 91: Wedding Bells (Part 1)

A few months have passed and it was finally the day. Aphmau and Aaron's wedding. The day the S.S Aarmau would leave the dock and set sail.

Aphmau's POV:

Oh my Irene! I can believe the day's here! I'm actually going to get married! Well I would be getting married if I would just come out of this stupid closet!

I was sitting down in my closet at home having a mental break down because I couldn't quite believe I was actually getting married. Aaron was at Travis and Dante's house with the boys getting ready while I was here with Lucinda, Katelyn, Melissa, Kawaii~chan and Kim.

"Aph, honey...", Lucinda said softly knocking on the door, "You need to come out to get ready."

I cried again holding Woof tightly.

"Oh my Irene! Girl pull yourself together!", a familiar voice said.

I looked down at my plush and sniffed, "Woof?"

"You bet! I would never miss this day for the world! But it looks like you're going to miss it if you don't get your butt out there!", she told me.

"I... I can't!", I said and began crying AGAIN!

"Uhh..., Aphmau, are you okay?", Katelyn asked with concern in her voice.

"Nooooooooooo!", I whined out still crying.

"Mija! Are you- oh.", I heard my mother's voice from outside the door. She probably just got here.

"She's been in there for over an hour now.", Kim told her.

"I'll have a talk with her while you ladies get yourselves ready.", my mother said and I heard many footsteps leave the room.

"Mija, are you okay, I haven't seen you like this since your first day of school.", my mother asked.

She opened the door slightly and by this time at least a fourth of woof's cloth was soaking wet.

"Do you want to talk about it?", she asked sitting next to me and I nodded at swiped my nose in my purple sleeve.

"I-I-I just can't believe this is happening!", I bawled out.

She let out a small laugh, "Mija, I can't either. When I first met Aaron I promised that I would never let you two even be six feet together. Now look at you two! You've grown so much and been through so much!"

"W-What if-"

"Nun uh! No what if's! Today is going to be the most wonderful day for my daughter and nothing will ruin it!", she said and pulled me up, "Now are you ready to start getting ready?"

I nodded with determination in my eyes, "Yes! And nothing's gonna stop me!"

I marched out the closet putting Woof on the bed and when to the bathroom to freshen up. After I came out I put on my AMAZING dress made by Cadenza! It was a white dress that faded near to the bottom into a lilac purple and reached all the way to the ground. It was a bit puffy and had a lilac bow at the back and I wore purple shoes with it of course. Then then girls came in wearing their dresses. Since Kawaii~chan and Katelyn were the bride maids they were wearing matching white dresses that were a bit past the knee that faded into there favourite colours- Katelyn, blue and Kawaii~chan pink. Both wore their favourite colour shoes also. Lucinda was wearing an orange off the shoulder knee length dress that faded into lighter shades as it reached the bottom, with black shoes. Kim was wearing a light-yellow dress and sky-blue heels while Melissa THE maid of honour, was wearing a yellow dress which faded into black and black heels.

"EEEEEE! Aphmau~senpai! You look so Kawaii!", Kawaii~ cooed.

I blushed, "Thanks KC! You girls look awesome too!"

"This day is all about you Aphmau! I can't believe my best friend is getting married!", Katelyn smiled.

"Yeah, when are you going to get hitched Katelyn?", Lucinda smirked at her.

"I might just say the same for you and Laurance.", Katelyn fired back.

Melissa laughed at the two's argument, "Speaking of which~ Lucinda don't you have somewhere you need to be?"

"Oh that's right! Aph, dear, sit down for a sec.", Lucinda said and I sat down on the bed.

She took out her staff and closed her eyes murmuring a few words. Then Bam! A bright light came then disappeared.

"There you go Aphmau. Now I have to get going, can't wait to see you walk down that aisle.", she said then left.

I looked in the mirror and saw that she used her magic to do my hair with the top half in a bun at the back of my head and the rest was flowing down. The bun had some purple and wite beads that seemed to shimmer in the light.

"Aww! My baby girl is growing up!", my mom fawned wiping tear out of her eye, "Now I have to leave also to get ready. Mija remember, don't be late or else-"

"I know, I'll get the chancla.", I smiled.

She nodded and then left to go downstairs. I turned to the girls and admired their outfits.

"I almost forgot! I have to get going too.", Kim said face palming.

"And so does Kawaii~chan! Kawaii~chan can't wait for the wedding to start though!", Kawaii~chan told us and the two went downstairs. They probably had to meet their dates.

"Ahhh~ Young love.", Melissa sighed still smiling.

Katelyn and I snorted and I asked dramatically, "What about you Melissa? When will you find love?"

She laughed, "I'll find the right person when the time is right, just not interested at the moment. But I think that someone else is going to be late for their date if they don't start moving."

"Oh right! Melissa make sure that Aphmau gets there safely!", Katelyn told her then came over to hug me and sniffed, "You better not back out now."

"I'm not planning to.", I told her and then we parted ways and she went downstairs.

I turned back to Melissa and I saw her on the bed..., crying? She was clinging onto Woof and crying her eyes out.

"Melissa?", I asked.

"My little bro's going to get married and I'm going to get THE best sister-in-law anyone could ask for!", she said wiping her tears in a handkerchief.

"The things I do for you people.", I heard Woof mumble but Melissa didn't seem to hear.

"C'mon Melissa, wipe those tears so we can get to the place and we can shed some more.", I told her gently.

She nodded and we both went downstairs. Before we left the house we hid our ears and tail then climbed into the car. Then we drove off to we the next chapter in my story would take place.