Chapter 60: A Chance?

Aphmau's POV:

We walked back to where the house and went to check on Blaze and Dottie first. They were still dead sleep and Blaze was slightly snoring, lying on his stomach and his right hand was hanging off the couch. Dottie was turned towards the couch back and was clutching an orange pillow, her tail was wagging slightly. I guess she was having a good dream. We walked out the room and I closed the door slowly so I don't make any noise. After I turned around I noticed that Kim and Garroth weren't there.

"Where are-"

"Ghost said she wanted to see something and Garroth went with her.", Aaron explained.

"Oh okay. Let's go meet up with them then.", I said and we walked to the back of the house.

I peeped over the cliff to see if they were down there, and sure enough they were. We made our way down to them and Kim or Ghost, whoever was in control now was examining an area. Garroth was a little bit behind her laying down, waiting for us I get there or whatever Ghost had to say. She finally turned around noticing us and jumped with delight.

"Umm..., is everything okay?", I asked.

"Yes! Everything is perfect!", she squealed. The sudden change of her voice made Garroth look up suddenly to made sure everything was okay.

"Care to explain what's making you act so happy?", Laurance asked.

"*ahem* Yes. And we can't take long since the others are waiting for us.", She said calming down, "I remembered something...about my past..., and I think it can help bring back Kawaii~chan and Zane."

Our eyes widened with surprise and happiness, and I started to begin jumping up and down but controlled myself. And Garroth's tail began wagging a bit faster.

"You know now that I notice it, where are there bodies?", Aaron asked.

"That's the thing! They aren't here, in our world or dimension."

"Huh?", we all- except Garroth, said confused.

"Aphmau, do you remember the dimension you went to where you saw Irene!?", she asked.

"Yes?", I said not knowing where she was going with this.

"Well, let's just say our worlds or connected in more ways than one. Either way for the important part, Aphmau I need your help with something."

"With..., what?", I asked cautiously.

"If I'm right Irene or someone else might have tried to save them like how she did Aaron transporting him into the void."

"So there in the void dimension?! We need to get them out now then!", I exclaimed walked towards Ghost, "What do I need to do?"

"...We have to focus some, not all, of our energy on opening a portal there."

"What?", I asked dumbfounded.

"Just come over here. We need COMPLETE concentration for this.", she said turning to the boys.

"Are you sure this is safe?", Aaron asked beating Laurance to it.

"Yes it is. Now shoo. We don't have much time."

Aaron and Laurance walked way on their way to the house but Garroth sat there still.

"You too Garroth.", Ghost said and Garroth whined then walked away looking back once or twice.

"Okay. Let's get started.", she said and walked over to an area placing her hand on it while kneeling down, and closed her eyes, "Come over here and sit down."

"My clothes are going to be so dirty by the time today's over.", I groaned and sat down beside her.

"I need you to focus. Focus on seeing Zane and Kawaii~chan in front of you."

"Is that it? What are you going to do?", I asked still a bit confused.

"Yes. That all you really have to do. I'll focus some of my energy on you and opening a portal. Oh and when focusing on them, think of some happy memories.", I nodded and closed my eyes holding Ghost's hand.

I imagined Zane and Kawaii~chan standing right there in front of me. Now for the happy thoughts. I thought of when I became a cat and spent some time with Zane. My first sleep over with Kawaii~chan. Working on the maid Café with her. When Zane and Kawaii~chan called telling me about their first kiss. Making cupcakes with both of them. I thought about all the fun things we did and felt a small smile draw on my face. After a few minutes I felt some energy pass through me and go somewhere else. I don't know where it went. Some of the energy came from Ghost so maybe it went into the atmosphere around us?

I opened my eyes after another few minutes to see a medium sized black and blue rip in front of me with white edges. I felt Ghost's hand on mine and when I turned around about to ask her what the thing was but she already began to answer, "It's a dimensional rip. The space between dimensions in the void. This will allow us to get to the Void with getting any burns. With any luck Zane and Kawaii~chan should be in there.", she said and began to walk towards it.

She stopped before going in, waiting for me come. I took in a dep breath and let it go. There's nothing stopping us now from getting them back. It's time to go into the unknown. I step forward and held her hand. She gave a reassuring smile and nodded. We walked into the portal and all I saw was darkness then a weird nausea feeling filled my vision.

Zane, Kawaii~chan. We're coming for you guys.