Chapter 17: Setting Sail

Kawaii~chan POV:

Today is finally Valentine's day! A lunch time the others are coming over to our house to exchange cards and for lunch.

"Kawaii~chan! Can you please help me set up the decoration!?"

"Sure thing Katelyn~sama!", I ran down stair and helped her decorate and set out the food. Since it wasn't a super big event we don't have to put out a lot of food.

"Oh Katelyn~sama! Melissa~Sama and Aaron~kun are coming over too. Aphmau~senpai and Travis~kun sent cards for them also."

"Okay Kawaii~chan!", she shouted from the basement.

***Time skip to the card exchange***

We handed out the card and everyone got from each other. Laurance and Dante couldn't send because a strike was going on there for their postal delivery service, so they called. Aphmau and Travis' card were about how much they miss us and can't wait to see us. I got everyone else's card except Zane's, when I did get his we were outside and everyone was leaving. He handed me a pink envelop which I opened carefully to find the card in the shape of a cupcake and the bottom that was black and the icing pink. I opened the card and there was a short note in his handwriting. It read...,

"💗To the sweetest cupcake out there,

Nana, you're the most amazing, beautiful, talented person I have ever met. When I met you, I know we didn't get off on the right foot but as we got to know each other later on, you became my best friend and I enjoyed hanging out with you. That moment in the haunted house was the best moment of my life, it was our first kiss. There I felt complete, and I knew that I always wanted to be with you. I love you Nana.

Your little nugget,

Zane 🖤"

"Aww Zane!", I said tackling him to the ground both of us falling into the snow.

"So, that means you like it?", he asked.

"No! I love it! And I love you too.", I said as both our face began to become red, not from the cold but blushing. He and I sat up on the snow and he held my chin and leaned in, I did the same. We came closer and closer until our lips met.

"I thought you wanted to take it slow?", I asked still blushing.

"Nana, when you asked me, if I want to be shipped with someone and that someone was you, it was the best day of my life.", he said making my tail wag slightly and my heart pump so fast I thought I was having a heart attack, "Nana, I have loved every moment of building our ship piece by piece, and now, I think I'm ready to make it sail."

"Zane..."

"Nana, will you be my girlfriend?", he said quickly.

I had to take a breath because I forgot to breathe this entire time. What should I say? Yes of course!

"YES ZANE!", I said pulling him in for another kiss. Our first kiss as an official couple. The snow began to fall lightly on our heads. This was by far the best Valentine's Day ever!