Chapter 51: Heading Out

Aphmau's POV:

We all sat in the living room, watching the screen, and waiting for my dad to stop moving. He finally stopped and we heard some of the conversation between him and Elizabeth. Then we heard a noise as implying he was putting something down. Then it was silent and the track this had the location.

"Bingo.", Katelyn mumbled, "Let's go.", she said and we all nodded and began to set out.

While we were waiting we put on clothes we would be able to run in, most of which were the same things we wore at Starlight when, all that craziness happened. I could tell many people were uncomfortable with this seeing as it reminded them of so many things before. I was about to head out the door behind Kawaii~chan and Zane but my mother called out to me.

"Mija, please be careful."

"I will mom. Where just going to see if that's the right place and see if there is any way to help them.", I said hugging her.

"While we call the police.", Rachel reassured resting her hand on my mom's shoulder after I let go. My mother nodded and we went in a van that could hold all of us.

I could tell both Laurance, Kim and even Zane were the most anxious. I wonder what's going on in their minds.

Kim's POV:

Oh my Irene. I hope Garroth and Lucinda are okay. And if Lily's there I can't even imagine.

"Relax Kim. Garroth and Lucinda are going to be okay.", Ghost said in my mind.

"I can't relax now. Our friends are in trouble Ghost.", I answered back in my mind.

"Yeah, I know, but panicking or whatever your doing isn't going to help them."

"You're..., you're right Ghost."

"Aren't I always?", she joked.

"Stop pushing it.", I replied in the same joking manner.

Laurance's POV:

Ugh, I swear to Irene if Lucinda and Garroth are hurt. But then again... if I hadn't interfered at the park then this might not have happened. But if I had convinced her to stay she probably would've been captured sooner. But then I might I've been there to protect her. I should have stayed that night. I should have refused to go home. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if I hadn't let jealousy get to me.

I looked out the window, rested my arm on the door-since I was at the end of the seat- wondering what might have happened if I did things differently. It began raining and that meant we had to go a bit slower on the road. Just great. What if we're too late?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to my side to see Aph.

"Don't worry.", she smiled bringing a bit of reassurance to me, "We're going to find them."

I nodded, "I hope so...", I mumbled under my breath.

Kawaii~chan's POV:

Hmmm... I've never since Zane so worried before. Especially for Garroth. We sat on the left side of the car and he was looking out the window, his head resting on his hand, which his arm rested against the door. The rain seemed to draw an even sadder mood. I looked at the front of the van, Mr. Lycan was driving and Kim was at the front with him. Aaron and Aphmau were in the middle row with Laurance, and I was at the back with Zane, Katelyn, and Travis.

I began to think about how far we have come. From high school where some of us were enemies (* Ahem* Zane), and now we all are on our way to help our friends. Some of us never would have thought that we would end up with who we are with now. Like Zane and me. We used to think that we were so different, well at least I did. At high school he seemed like some emo trying to ruin every one's day, then I found out he liked ponies and cupcakes! We all have grown in the time that we have been together.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt a hand touch mine. I looked down to see Zane's hand holding mine. His face was still turned to the window and had a look of worry and a bit of fear on it. I held his hand and rested my head on his shoulder. That brought him out of whatever his thoughts where.

"Zane..., everything's going to be okay.", I whispered only loud enough for him to hear, "You don't have to worry."

"I know that Garroth and Lucinda can take care of themselves but I'm just worried about you Nana. I don't want anything to happen to you.", he said at the same volume.

I smiled slightly at what he said. "And nothing is going to happen. I wouldn't let anything happen that I would have to leave you."

"Me too.", he said and I could see a slight smile under his mask.

I nudged my head on to his chest, the warmth heating me up from the cold, still smiling. I just felt so safe being next to him. Like nothing could happen. I wanted to try and give him the same comfort. My eyes turned up to him and I could see that he was also looking down at me, at slightly bigger smile under his mask. He pulled down his mask and leaned his head down, kissing my forehead. He then pulled the mask back up and began to combing through my hair with his fingers. I looked back down and then looked out the window, and rain was still pouring on the window causing a rhythmic pattern. I closed my eyes slightly and thought about the sun in my storms, Zane. I soon found myself falling into sleep. Even when there's danger, he still seems to calm me.

I know that he would never want anything to harm me, and I wish the same for him. I never want to lose him, the cherry of my cupcake.