Chapter 14: A Fluffy Memory

Melissa's POV

I dragged Aaron into the house along with our luggage. I was hoping that the minute he sees some of the pictures in the house he would remember thing. I already showed him pictures on my phone but nothing rang a bell.

"Aaron welcome home! Where going to be staying here for the time being. Recognise anything?", he shook his head 'no'.

I sighed, "Okay then. Don't stress yourself about it. Let's just unpack our stuff and then we can socialise!", I said dragging him again up the stairs getting a sigh from him. Even when he lost his memory he's still socially awkward.

I showed he around the house, still hoping that he would remember something.

"Hey, Melissa. There used to be dogs here right? Where are they?", he asked me when his was putting clothes in the drawer.

"Yes! There were! Celeste and Alexander! Do you remember!?"

"Yeah, I do I think. I remember one black and white then another white husky."

"Yass! That's them!", I said tackling to the bed.

"Melissa! Gah!"

"Woops sorry. I'm going to go see some old friends while you unpack. And if you remember ANYTHING tell me okay!", I said getting off him.

"Okay. Okay. Got it.", he said as I left the room.

Yes! He's finally remembering things! Oh that reminds me, when Aphmau gets back she would want to see the dogs. I should call Sylvanna and let her know later. I saw Kawaii~chan and the others outside still so I went to see them again.

Katelyn's POV

Kawaii~chan just told us her idea to send Travis and Aphmau Valentine's cards. Then Melissa came up to us from the house.

"Hey guys! Sorry for rushing so much, I just wanted to see if Aaron would remember anything.", she told us.

"Did he?", Kim asked and Melissa nodded 'yes'.

"Only the dogs though.", she sighed.

"Don't worry. I'm sure that it will all come back to him soon enough.", Garroth said then Melissa looked down a something and got a silly face on. I looked down to where she was and said Kim hold Garroth's hand.

"Soo~..., you two a thing now?", she asked making both of their faces go red.

"Were just seeing how it goes. And please don't tell Aph and Travis yet."

"Oh yeah that reminds me, Aphmau and Travis called this morning."

"Really?!", everyone shouted.

"Yeah, there coming in two weeks!", I told them. This got everyone excited.

"Yeah, and Laurance and Dante should be coming next week too.", Kim told us.

"Really!? Oh no! Bye guys I got to go! Cya!", Garroth said running off into his house.

"Huh? oh yeah! Bye!", Zane said running off with his brother.

"Okay then... So have you guys figured out how you're going to tell Laurance and Dante? Travis and Dante are roommates and so are Laurance Garroth and Zane.", Melissa asked.

"Not yet. Still working on it. I wonder what was so important those two to run off like that?", I pondered.

"I'll go and see what's up if you like.", Kim said and we started giving her a look.

"Kawaii~chan will go with you also Kim~chan.", Kawaii~chan said and then we started giving her a look too.

"Guys!", they both shouted, their faces going red. Then they both ran off to the brothers' house, Leaving Melissa and I alone.

"So, what did I miss? Kim apparently has a boyfriend now."

"You missed a lot. I'll tell you all about it.", I told her as we went over to my house.