Chapter 10: Garroth's Girlfriend?!

Lily's POV

I yawned then turned around in my bed to see Garroth there. I almost forgot what happened at last night about everything with Kim and the love potion.

"Morning babe.", he told me.

"Mother of Irene. Garroth, you scared me."

"Sorry, I just wanted to wake you up and give you your breakfast in bed.", he said while his ears flopped down flat on his head.

"Aww..., how could I stay mad at you.", I said petting his head. He handed me my food, which was strawberry waffles and orange juice.

"This is SO good!", I said went my mouth full. I then looked over at Garroth who was still in his clothes from the night before. "You slept in that?", I asked. He nodded his head 'yes'.

"Okay then. Why don't we head over to your house and you can change while you introduce me to your friends."

"Sure babe.", he said and kissed my cheek. Okay, so he is a 'decent' cooker, got money, is a werewolf and is super cute! What more could I need. I can wait to see Kim again and shove this in her face!

Zane's POV

I woke up expecting to smell eggs being burned or at least something being cooked. I went downstairs and saw no one.

"That's odd usually he's already down here burning breakfast.", I said to myself.

I checked his room and the basement, still noting. The last time I heard from him he said he was looking for thre-Kim, maybe he was at her place.

"Hello?", Kim answered.

"Hey Kim, it's me Zane. And before you react Ghost, is Garroth with you?"

"No why?"

"He hasn't come back yet and I'm worried about him. Last he called was last night when he said he was looking for you."

"He was looking for me?", she asked with some kind of shock in her voice.

"Yeah, said something about a girl named Lily."

"Wait right there, I'll get Lucinda and see if we can find him."

"Okay thanks.", I said hanging up and then calling Nana to tell her what's up.

Kim came by a few minutes after with Lucinda, Nana and Katelyn.

"You said you were taking Lucinda, not an army.", I told her.

"Hey, we chose to come and we can choose to leave. Bedside's you should thank Kawaii~chan for dragging me here and mainly because Garroth is my friend also.", Katelyn said as they came inside.

I told them what happened and we were about to head out to the park seeing as he probably followed Kim's sent and we might find some clues there. I then heard a knock on the door. Who could that be?

"Please be Garroth.", I whispered to myself.

I opened the door to see Garroth and a black-haired girl in a black leather jacket, red crop top and black ripped jeans. "Garroth!?", everyone including me exclaimed.

"Oh hey Baby brother.", he smiled innocently.

"Don't 'oh hey baby brother' me Garroth. Where were you?!"

"Well, I was with my girlfriend, Lily.", he calmly told us. All of our mouths dropped open. When since did Garroth get a girlfriend?