Chapter 89

Zane's POV:

Dad and mom left with Vylad to go to their house the other day. A few minutes after breakfast the door was knocked and I went to answer it. It was Nana.

"Hi Zane!", she cooed and I smiled under my mask.

"Hi Nana. What's up?", I asked.

"Everything! My ship's wedding is back on!", she smiled brightly.

"Aph and Aaron's?", I asked and she nodded then she said, "Not only that but they also asked me to make the sweets!"

"She chose the best baker in the world, so I'm sure the wedding's going to be amazing.", I told her and she began to blush.

"Thanks, oh and how's Garroth and Laurance?", she asked.

"Laurance came in last night a bit tired and Garroth is upstairs reading. Probably on the art of door breaking.", I joked.

Nana laughed, "Okay then. I hope Garroth gets his human form soon though."

"Won't you be surprised.", I told her.

"What?!", she beamed brightly and I led her upstairs.

I knocked on his room door and he answered telling us to come in.

"Oh hey baby brother!", Garroth smiled.

"Seriously?", I groaned at his nickname for me.

"Until think of a new one I'm going to keep doing it. Hi Kawaii~chan!", he waved at her when he saw her.

"Hi Garroth~kun!", she said and she began jumping up and down.

"Do you know how yesterday went for Laurance~kun?", she asked.

"Nope. Why?", I asked.

"Uhh, no reason.", she said, "Cya Garroth~kun!"

We walked out of the room and went to living room to sit in front of the TV.

"Nana, just wondering but, when are you planning on telling the others?", I asked her.

"The others what?"

"Your name.", I told her.

"Oh, I..., I was thinking about it. I'm just going to tell them when the time is right.", she said.

"Okay then. Another question, why where you so interested in Laurance?", I asked.

"What? Jealous?", she smirked.

"W-what?! No!", I told her.

"Sure. I'll answer your question only if you take of your mask.", she said.

"W-what?", I stammered.

She pulled down my mask and smiled. Then she held onto my neck and kissed me. I felt myself blushing madly. No matter how many times we do this I'm still not used to it.

"You look so cute either way you know.", she said as we parted.

"T-thanks.", I told her still blushing.

We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I quickly pulled back up my mask and Nana turned around in her seat.

"Oh hey.", Laurance said sleepily.

"Hi Laurance~kun! How was your sleep last night?", Nana asked.

"It was okay. I got in late though.", he said as he put a waffle in the toaster.

"Why?", Nana asked. She was obviously trying to find out what he did last night.

"I, uhh... It was nothing.", he told her and his face was becoming red.

"It doesn't seem like nothing.", I said smirking under my mask, "Didn't you tell us you were going out last night?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay then.", I said and I gave Nana the 'tell me everything' look.

Laurance finished eating and went back upstairs. Now Nana and I were alone.

"Now, tell me.", I said.

"Okay fine. At our sleep over I dared Lucinda to go on a date with Laurance.", she said casually.

"Really?!", I exclaimed and she instantly overed my mouth.

"Shh!", she said then removed her hand, "Do you remember when Travis said all ships that make it to my shipping shrine comes true?"

"Yeah. You still have that?", I asked becoming concerned.

"What? No! I have a shipping book.", she told me.

"And let me guess. Laurcinda is in that book?", I asked.

"Yep! I'm just helping my ship move a bit quicker.", she said, "Although it seems like things were going great on their own."

I let out a small laugh, "So, what other ships do you have in your book?" I feel like I might regret asking that.

"I have a ton! From Anime to Real Life!", she chirped, "But let's not talk about that right now. Let's watch something!"

"Okay then. You chose.", I told her.

She chose a movie and we began to watch it. She leaned her head on my shoulder and moved my arm around her neck over the chair.

"I love you Zane.", she said quietly.

"I love you too Nana.", I told her.