Chapter 94: A Magical Reception

Everyone went to the gym where they had set up for the reception. Enchanted streamers hung from the celling reflecting the lights on the roof to the floor. And the dog pups were running around, Celeste had a purple bow bonnet while Alexander had a red bow tie collar on. The tables were set up in a circle so there was space in the middle for dancing and for people to walk about. Music was playing and everyone was enjoying the night so far.

Aphmau's POV:

"Wow! Lucinda this is amazing!", I told her as I gasped in awe.

"You know you didn't have to do this.", Aaron said.

"Pff, this was nothing. Beside I didn't do it alone, Melissa helped..., well, when she wasn't distracted.", Lucinda said glancing over to Melissa.

"When was I ever distracted?", Melissa smiled looking playfully offended.

We all laughed then went to sit with each other at a table beside our dates. Melissa then went to the middle of the room and took the mic.

"Hello everyone and welcome! Today is one of the most amazing things that could ever happen to me cause I got to see my little bro get married and now I have a sister!", she began beaming with delight, "I know that that some of you guys have a ton to say to these newlyweds! I think that KC is dying to say something so I'll let her go first!"

Melissa walked away from the middle and handed the mic of KC who went up dragging Zane behind her.

"EEEEEEE! This is one of the best days of my life ever! My ship has finally sailed!", Kawaii~chan squealed. Hmm, she isn't speaking in third person. I decided to ignore it since I wanted to hear what she was saying still. "Aphmau you've been my best friend since we met at this very school and I started shipping you and Aaron. I guess what I'm basically trying to say is thanks to both of you for always being there for everyone and I'm so glad that you're happy."

She then handed the mic to Zane and held his free hand, "Aph I'm so happy for you and Aaron. You were my first friend and I'm honoured to even be here for this day. All I want to say to Aaron though is make sure you take care of Aph."

Aaron smiled at him and nodded then the two came back to their seats. Then Lucinda went up.

"I'm sure that everyone here has had moments where you two have helped them. You two have been through you much and I'm so proud of you guys. And just for today I'll share Aph with you Katelyn." I smiled remembering those very awkward fights in high school in Ms. Hyria's class over me being their best friend. "Aaron, same thing that Zane said, make sure you take care of her.", she said then came down.

Next was Gene and Zenix, or well, they were dragged up there by Sasha.

"Aphmau and Aaron, we've known you guys since like forever.", Sasha said, "You two, as well as all of you guys, were there to welcome us to the street and believed that we had changed. Heck, you guys even managed to get us a house here. Just thank you for all of that."

Sasha handed the mic to Gene and he put his other hand in his pocket.

"Well Kitty,", I rolled my eyes at his kick name, "I'm glad that you and Aaron are happy. And since Sasha basically did all the talking, I guess I speak for both Zenix and I when I say, thanks for everything. You two were amazing people to us even when we didn't deserve it."

They then stepped down and gave the mic to a random person. Next was the pack!

"Wow! You two are actually married!", Dottie cheered.

"Yeah! You two were the best Alphas ever and I'm sure your pups are going to be just like you guys!", Maria said.

"It was awesome being your friends guys and being you little brother Alphamau. Wait, so if you guys do have pups would I be the uncle?", Daniel asked.

"What's with everyone wanting me and Aph to have kids?", Aaron playfully mumbled as I laughed.

"Isn't Daniel ol-", Zane began to ask but Blaze cut in.

"Don't ask. Anyway, thanks guys for always being here for us and everyone else!", Blaze said.

"Yep! And we'll still be there for you Alpha like who you were for us!", Rylan said.

They came down and gave the mic to another group of people. It went like that for a while until the last persons went, Derek and Rachel.

"Son we are so proud of you. We honestly wish that we had spent so much more time with you and Melissa and now the two of you are so grown up.", Rachel said swiping a tear from her eyes.

Then Derek took over, "We wish the best for both of you the best of luck for the rest of your lives and no matter what always be there for each other."

They took their seat and then Hunter came up to our table and told me someone wanted to see me outside. I nodded and went out telling the guys I'll be back soon.

I walked outside and looked around. No one. Huh? I was about to go back in when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Zack, my birth father.

"Dad?! Y-you came?!", I whisper shouted and ran over to hug him.

"Of course I did. I would never miss my daughter's wedding.", he said hugging me back.

"Did you just come or...?"

"I've been here since this morning, but because of my..., history I didn't want to cause a scene.", he told me as we parted.

He looked back inside and said, "But I'm sorry that I can't stay."

"What? Why?", I asked.

"I'm kind of a wanted man, and I'm very sure that if I went to prison Sylvanna would never let me here the end of it.", he said letting out a small laugh. I did the same then he continued, "Plus I wouldn't be able to see my daughter freely again."

"It was nice being able to see you for the small time we had then.", I told him.

"It was. But don't worry, I'll keep my promise. I'll always be here if you need me. Bye Aphmau.", he said.

"Bye Dad..."

We gave our final hug then he ran away into the darkness. I walked back in and told Aaron who it was that called me.

"Why do I feel like that isn't the end of the surprises?", he asked sarcastically.

"I don't know.", I smirked.

A photographer then came out to our table and asked for a group picture. The pack said they would be in the next picture so it was just the rest of the Starlight group. We all agreed and went outside. We all stood outside and the moon light along with the building's provided enough light for the photo. But before we took the photo I noticed that Zane and Kawaii~chan weren't there. I looked around and saw him talking to KC.

"Zane, Kawaii~chan are you guys coming?", I asked.

"A-Actually, it's Nana.", Kawaii~chan said softly.

"Huh?", We all- except Zane, questioned.

"My name, It's Nana.", she spoke again.

We all were shocked. Her actual name was Nana! Well that wasn't the surprise I had expected. I looked at Kim and her face looked like one of realization of something different than ours.

"Okay then. Nana, Zane, are you guys coming?", I asked smiling warmly.

They both nodded and then came over. I looked back at Kim and one of her irises were her normal amber and the other was a greyish colour signal that ghost was in control of half of her body. I turned back the camera and just before the light flashed Kawaii- Nana said, "Say Aarmau!"

"Aarmau!", we all cheered and the camera light flashed.

After everyone was going back inside but I wanted to talk with Travis about something first so we stayed along with Katelyn and Aaron, and Lucinda and Laurance I think went over to another part of the building.