Chapter 16: One More Day

***At Guardian Forces headquarters at Starlight***

Aphmau's POV

Tomorrow is Valentine's day! Eeee! I can't wait! Travis and I have already made the cards and sent them off. We didn't know if Melissa and Aaron would be on the street so we just sent them to Kawaii~chan and Katelyn house just I case. I didn't exactly right a letter to Aaron, I taped my voice and sent it to him. It took me every single once of courage with Travis' help to post the package since I had completely winged what I taped. I told Aaron how much I missed him and can't wait to see him which kinda felt weird since he... doesn't remember me.

Anyway! We just got our cards from our friends just last night. We won't open them until tomorrow, but that's such a long wait!

But when counting the cards earlier today I noticed that there were two extra ones. I didn't look on the names but that just made even more curiosity build in me.

"Hey Aphmau! Are you coming or not?!", Travis called knocking on my door.

I was sitting on the bed wrapped up in my thoughts so much about our friends and stuff like that that I forgot that I was supposed to go out for a test today.

"Coming Travis!", I said and opened the door to see him.

"Are you excited."

"For Valentine's day, yeah I am!"

"Yes that, and something else."

"What else is there?"

"We're leaving in one more week Aph!"

"Oh yeah!"

"Come on lets go. The soon we finish this test to sooner we can go look for another taco stand!"

"Seriously Travis!", I said as he already started dragging me, "I should just call you 'Taco Travis' then.

"If you do I don't mind, as long as it's got tacos!", I rolled my eyes at his statement. It truly is a miracle at how he manages to stay fit.