Chapter 47

Kim's POV:

We got a call from Aaron telling us to meet him at Lily's apartment. We got there first and stood there waiting in silence.

"Soo...", Katelyn broke it obviously couldn't stand the awkwardness, "Did anyone notice we haven't seen Dante recently?"

"Oh my Irene! Do you think he was captured also!?", I exclaimed.

Laurance and Katelyn gasped.

"Oh, oops.", travis mumbled.

"Oops, what Travis?", Katelyn asked turned to him.

"I forgot to tell you guys; Dante went out with his brother Gene, Zenix and Sasha for a few weeks.... or months."

"Travis! You could have given us a heart attack!", Laurance exclaimed.

"Well I'm so sorry that I've been busy focusing on other things.", he folded his arms.

"When did this happen, and we did not notice!?", Katelyn exclaimed still peeved.

"Umm..., a few days before Lucinda was missing...", he shrunk under Katelyn's glare.

"Hmph, I bet he's having a peachy time right now.", She mumbled.

"Yep...", we all sighed.

Dante's POV:

"OH MY IRENE! THE BARN IS ON FIRE!", I yelled.

We all ran around trying to put out the fire and settle down the animals.

"Who's idea was it to come here?!", Gene shouted over the commotion.

We all looked over to Zenix.

"Hey, It's not my fault that you guys don't know how to light a fire properly.", He said folding his arms and turning away.

"Us! You're the one who poured oil on the grass and hay!", I exclaimed.

"This is why we don't listen to your idea's sometimes Zenix...", Gene mumbled. Then a flaming piece to the barn fell down just missing Gene as he stepped away. We turned to Zenix again, giving him a death glare.

"Okay! Okay! No more barns!"

Kim's POV

"Yep! He's probably having a great time.", Katelyn spoke again.

Then Aph, Aaron, Zane and Kawaii~chan came.

"Hey guys. Ready to head upstairs?", I asked.

"Yep. After you Kim. You know this place better.", Aph said and we began to walk towards my old apartment floor.

On our way we ran into Daniel, Maria and Rylan were coming down the hallway.

"Hey Alpha! Hey, you guys!", they waved as the ran up to us.

"Hey guys. What are you up to?", Aaron asked.

"We were looking for Blaze and Dottie. They left to get tacos but they haven't come back.", Rylan told us.

"C'mon, if they just went out I'm sure they will come back soon."

"They just went for tacos at the stand next to the building. Right...there.", Maria pointed to the stand through the window.

"But we passed it just a while ago and no one was there.", Laurance stated.

"Hold on just a sec guys," Aaron said answering his phone, "Guys, we need to head back to my place. You guys if you want can come along.", he gestured to the trio.

"Sure Alpha!", they chimed.

"Why do we have to head back Aaron?", Katelyn asked.

Aaron shrugged, "My mom just called and said that we need to get back here."

"Okay then...", we all agreed to head back to see what we were needed for and on our way keeping an eye out for Blaze and Dottie.