Chapter 12: Valentine's Day Plans

Katelyn's POV

*Beep! Beep! * I slammed my fist against the alarm clock and once that annoying sound stopped I heard my phone ringing. Who could that be? The call number was marked 'private'.

"Hello?", I asked.

"Hey~ Katelyn.", cooed a familiar voice.

"Travis!? Oh my Irene! How are you calling me?"

"Using the phone here silly. And it's not just me Aph's here too."

"Hey Katelyn!", Aphmau's voice squeaked through the phone.

"Wow, it's so good to hear from you guys! How have they been treating you. Did they hurt you? If they did I'll-"

"Woah, woah Katelyn relax. We're okay. We just wanted to tell you that we're going to be coming home sooner than expected!", Travis said.

"Really!? Great! I can't wait to see you guys! When will you be coming back?"

"In about two weeks. Say how is everyone?", Aph asked.

"Well, just three days ago was crazy."

"Really how?", Aph asked.

"Oh umm..., I'm not supposed to say. We'll tell you when you guys get here."

"C'mon Katelyn!", they both whined like children.

"No. I got to go get ready. Cya guys!"

"Bye Katelyn!", the two of them chimed.

I hung up the phone then went to bathe and put on my clothes a lot cheerier than I usually would be in the mornings. Then went down to eat breakfast.

"Hi Katelyn~sama!", Kawaii~chan cooed.

"Hey Kawaii~chan. Ooh Pancakes! Why are the heart shaped?", I asked.

"Because last night one of m-Kawaii~chan's ships sailed and because it's almost Valentine's Day!"

"Really!? Too bad Aph and Travis won't be here for it. They called this morning and told me they'll be here in two weeks."

"That's great Katelyn~sama! Hey, Kawaii~chan has an idea! Why don't we have a Valentine party for everyone here now along with a welcome back party later on!"

"That's an awesome idea Kawaii~chan!"

"Thanks!.", she said.

"Yeah. Either way got to get to work. Cya Kawaii~chan.", I told her.

"Bye Katelyn~sama!", she said as I went upstairs to brush my teeth and soon after head out the door.

Kawaii~chan/Nana's POV

I feel sorry for Aphmau, Travis and Katelyn. Everyone else gets to spend time with their lovers except for them. Ooh I have an idea! We can send them Valentines cards for them! This is going to be great!

Aphmau's POV

"Hey Travis, since we can't be with them for Valentine's day lets write up some cards for them!", I told him after we hung up the phone.

"Great idea Aph. I remember seeing a craft store while I was looking for a taco stand."

"Yeah, the taco stand that nearly gave me a heart attack.", I retorted.

"Hush, but I'm a growing boy and I gotta eat!", he playfully said.

"Whatever, let's get down to business!", I said then held out my hand waiting for him to finish.

"And I won't continue that sentence or we might have a Disney singing marathon."

"Aww..."

"Let's go Aph.", he said dragging me by my wrists to the store.