Chapter 30: A Family Reunion

Aaron's POV:

"Hey Melissa, I'm going to wake up Aphmau okay.", I told my older sister.

"Okay lil' bro. I'll be down here setting breakfast.", she said picking up some of the dishes out of the cupboard.

I walked on stairs and opened the door. Hmm..., still not a wake. As soon as I was about to leave I saw movement.

Aphmau's POV

I rolled over in bed and wondered if it was all a dream. I feel so tired yet refreshed at the same time. I looked at my alarm clock, 'Sunday, 9:30'. I'm just going to go back to bed. Just as I saw about to close my eyes again after turning back around I noticed Aaron.

"Morning babe."

"Morning.", I said, "Is breakfast ready?", I asked groggily.

"Yep. We just finished making it. It looks like you'll need it too. Are you okay? You look a bit tired still."

"Hmm? Oh, yeah I'm okay. I think I had the most amazing dream last night."

"I thought your most amazing dream was marrying me?"

"Aaron you know what I mean.", I joked.

"What was it about then?", he asked me.

"Well I-", I was about to tell him when we heard something fall and break downstairs.

"Melissa!", we both shouted and ran downstairs.

Aarons POV:

We ran downstairs to find out what was wrong.

"Melissa! Are you o-", I stopped mid-way seeing two figures standing in front of the door and Melissa along with a broken bowl on the ground.

"M-mom, D-dad.", Melissa stuttered with tears in her eyes.

And then without thinking I ran up to them and hugged them, so did Melissa, shedding a few tears. I-I can't believe that they're here, standing in front of me.

"I-I can't believe it was real. That it worked.", Aph said still standing there in shock.

"What do you mean?", Melissa asked between sniffs.

Just then Zane, Kawaii~chan and everyone came running over.

"Guys! Is everything okay!? Lucinda called and told us-", Garroth stopped when he saw our parents.

"H-how?", Katelyn asked.

Our heads turned towards my parents and their heads turned towards Aphmau and then so did ours.

"Oh! You want an explanation. Well, last night after I fell asleep and...", she told us what happened as we went inside and sat on the couch.

I can't believe that my parents are back..., and that place, "That place sounds so familiar.", I accidentally said aloud.

"How?", Zane asked.

"Well, when I died back at the lodge I was in a white void with the same lady, and when we were at the canon, she also tried saving me."

"She was also the person who assisted Lucinda and the others in bringing me back to life.", Aphmau then said.

"Hmm..., sounds a lot like lady Irene.", Ghost mumbled.

"Really? Wait! You said You saw Blaze and hugged him also right!", I asked Aph.

"Yeah-", and without another word I ran upstairs put on some random clothes then ran outside. To where I don't know. I just want to see Blaze again.

Aphmau's POV

"Umm... Oh! Aaron! Wait for me!", I shouted running outside after him. The others after a few minutes the others ran outside also looking for Aaron. Man was he fast. Doesn't he know we want to see Blaze too?!