Chapter 88

Kawaii~chan's POV:

When I woke up I felt so tired! I felt like I couldn't even get out of bed! I finally sat up and went downstairs. I then remembered seeing Laurance and Lucinda walking down the street pass my house yesterday, and that's what got me moving even more. I really wanted to find out how their date went. Katelyn wasn't up yet so I decided to make breakfast. Blueberry waffles and orange juice. Mmm...

I placed a plate on the table then when I looked up I saw Katelyn.

"Good Morning Katelyn~sama.", I cooed.

"Morning Kawaii~chan. Wait... are you making something other than sweets?", she questioned.

I nodded, "Yep! Kawaii~chan doesn't just live on sweets you know."

I made another pair of waffles and poured another cup of juice and put them on the table for Katelyn. She went ahead and sat down but just as I was going to do the same I hear my phone ringing from upstairs.

"Kawaii~chan will be right back. Go ahead and eat.", I told her and went to my room to get my phone.

When I found it I answered it just before the caller might have hung up.

"Hello? Kawaii~chan speaking.", I said.

"Hi Kawaii~chan!", I heard Aphmau's voice say through the speaker.

"Oh hey Aphmau~senpai! What's up?", I asked.

"Nothing much. Aaron and I were just talking last night and we decided to continue to make plans for the wedding.", she said casually.

"What! Aphmau~senpai that is not nothing! That is the most important day of my ship's life!", I squealed.

Aphmau laughed, "I know, just joking with you. I was calling to know if you would be able to bake sweets for the reception.", I asked.

I felt like bursting into a thousand cupcakes right then and there!

"But of course you don't have to start now. We'll tell everyone when the wedding is and you and start whenever you're ready.", she continued but then I cut her off.

"Of course I-Kawaii~chan will help Aphmau~senpai! She would do ANYTHING to make sure her ship's day is the most Kawaii!", I exclaimed.

"Great! Thanks! Cya Kawaii~chan.", she said then hung up.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!", I squealed.

"Oh my Irene, Kawaii~chan! Are you dying!?", Katelyn shouted and I heard her footsteps coming up the stairs.

She opened the door and stared at me as if I were mad.

"Yes! No! Yes!", I shouted.

"Well which one are you?!", she asked.

"No! I-Kawaii~chan is okay! She's more than okay! Aphmau~senpai just asked Kawaii~chan to make the sweets for her wedding!", I squealed again.

"Oh, now I see why you sound like a dying duck.", she face-palmed, "But still, I'm so happy for them!

I nodded then I began thinking for my other ships.

"Hmm..., I wonder how Lucinda's date went last night...", I mumbled accidentally aloud.

"Oh yeah! She had to go on a date with Laurance yesterday. Wait, did you just not talk in third person?", Katelyn questioned me.

"U-uhh..., no.", I said realising my mistake, "Kawaii~chan doesn't know what Katelyn~sama is talking about."

I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Okay then? I might just go watch Netflix after breakfast. Do you have any plans?", she asked.

"Not really, Kawaii~chan's only going to visit Lucinda~Sama.", I told her.

"Okay.", she said and we went downstairs to eat.

As we ate I began wondering why I'm keeping secrets from Katelyn and the others. They are my closest friends so why won't I tell them the truth? I guess I'm just not ready yet. After eating I freshened up then went out the house and made my way to Lucinda's. I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer.

"Oh hey Kawaii~chan.", she said tiredly as she opened the door.

"Hi Lucinda~Sama..., are you okay?", I asked.

She looked exhausted, her hair was a mess and she had bags under her eyes.

"Yeah..., I've just been thinking...", she whispered.

"Do you want to talk about it?", I asked gently. Maybe something didn't go right yesterday.

"No, it's okay. Someone actually helped me with it last night. But..., could I ask you a question?", she asked.

"Sure.", I said and we walked inside the house and sat on the couch.

"So, what did Lucinda~Sama want to ask?", I questioned her.

"You and Zane...", she began and I felt my face become hot, "After Damien and so many other boyfriends..., how did you know that Zane was the one?", she asked.

"W-w-what does L-Lucinda~Sama mean?", I stammered.

"How did you know that you like-, loved him?", she asked.

I thought for a while. How do I answer her question? I eventually just began saying one word that lead to another.

"Kawaii~chan began having feelings for Zane~kun when he and Aphmau~senpai were trying to help me become more serious. Kawaii~chan's feelings grew the more she spent time with him. Zane~kun accepted Kawaii~chan, me, no matter what, and she..., I accepted him.", I told her.

I felt warm and fluffy inside when I was talking to her. Zane and I really have come a long way since high school.

I turned to her and asked, "Why does Lucinda~Sama want to know?"

"I-I, I just wanted to know. That's all...", she said looking out the window probably thinking to herself.

Wait a second.... She wasn't like this until last night. Does that mean...?

'No Kawaii~chan! Just because of that doesn't mean that she likes Laurance!', I thought.

I looked back over to Lucinda who looked very troubled so I decided to take her mind off of whatever she was thinking.

"Hey, did Lucinda~Sama hear the news?", I asked.

"Huh? No, what news?", she asked turning to face me.

"Aphmau~senpai and Aaron~kun decided to continue plans for their wedding!", I smiled and she copied.

"Well, it's about time. If anything else happens to hinder it I'm sure you would have exploded.", she let out a small laugh.

She was right about that! I looked at the clock on the wall then back to Lucinda. I was still curious about her and Laurance's date but I don't think she wants to talk about it right now.

"Lucinda~Sama, Kawaii~chan wants to check up on some people.", I told her standing up for the couch.

"Oh, okay.", she said walking me over to the door, "It was nice talking with you though Kawaii~chan, but I think I'm going to need some time to think."

"No problem! Kawaii~chan was glad to be able to help!", I cooed, "Bye!"

I walked out the house and went over to Zane, Garroth and Laurance's house.