Chapter 7: Garte Who?

Garroth's POV:

Zane got back from Kawaii~chan's yesterday, flustered every time I asked about how his day went. I'm so happy my Baby Brother got a girlfriend, well not a girlfriend..., YET! It's now morning and I went down to the Kitchen waking up before Zane to make breakfast. Ooh, how I miss chocolate! Luckily Kawaii~chan was kind enough to get some chocolate substitutes for me yesterday, she's just awesome like that. It's not as good but it's close enough.

"Garroth, please don't use the wrong chocolate and poison yourself again.", Zane groaned as he came downstairs.

"Don't worry baby brother, I was much more careful this this time.", I said putting his plate of chocolate (Human chocolate) pancakes on the table and mine (werewolf chocolate) on the other side.

"Thanks Garroth. I'm going to head upstairs now. Cya in a little while.", Zane said getting up and putting his plate in the sink after he finished.

"No problem Baby brother.", I said making him roll his eyes a bit at his nick name.

I got up a went to wash the dishes. After I did that the doorbell rang. "Don't worry Zane! I got it!", I said as I ran to the door hiding my ears and tail just in case in was someone outside of our group. And there before me stood Kim as I opened it.

"Hi Kimmy!"

Kim's POV:

"Hey Kimmy!", Garroth said when he saw me.

"Hey Garroth! How are you doing?"

"I'm okay and you."

"Same here. Say could I ask you a question?"

"Sure, ask away.", he said gesturing me inside. Once in I sat down in the couch beside him. He then showed his ears and tail again.

"So, what did you want to ask me?"

"I was thinking of moving out of my apartment and moving here.", he told me.

"That's great Kimmy!"

"Yeah, so I was wondering if your mom or dad had any houses for sale."

"My..., dad?"

"Yeah, your dad.", I told him but he just gave me this confused face as he tilted his head a bit. Honestly, it was pretty cute in his werewolf form. Wait, what? No, just a friend.

"Don't you remember, your dad, Garte Ro'meave?"

"Uhh, no. I have no clue who that is Kim."

"WHAT!?", I shouted.

"Kim, relax. Maybe Zane remembers. Call him down.", Ghost said inside my head.

"Okay but not to flirt okay.", I responded and she nodded.

"Garroth can you please get Zane?", I asked.

"Umm..., sure. Zane!", Garroth called running up the stairs.

When Zane came down I asked him about his father and he didn't know either. Come to mention it, we didn't see Garte since the GF stopped chasing us.

"Oh My Irene. Do you think something happened to him?!", Ghost shouted.

"Happened to who?", Zane asked.

"Oh you heard me. Well I was talking about your father.", Ghost said they just gave us the same confused look from before.

"Okay! Here's what we're going to do! We're going to Lucinda's to try get to the bottom of this and then maybe try find your dad!", I said dragging them out the house.

"Wait, what?", both men said before I dragged them all the way to Lucinda's.

"Lucinda! Lucinda! Wake up!", I shouted knocking on her door.

"What?! Coming! I swear to Irene if this isn't important or your that annoying mail delivery man again I'm going to- oh hey Kim!", she said as she opened the door.

"Hey Lucinda. Sorry, but this is important. These two can't remember their dad and I don't remember seeing him after everything calmed down, only Zianna.", I told her.

"What? Okay then. Come inside.", she told us and we did, "But I don't think it was that important that you dragged them here in their nightclothes."

I looked at them both and saw Zane was in his pink 'My Little Horsie' PJ's and Garroth was in his blue and pink striped ones.

"Oops...", I said while both of them just sighed.

"It's okay Kimmy.", Garroth said.

We then went on the questioning them, they remembered nothing about their dad. I decided to call Vylad, seeing as he was the only other one who knew what happened at Starlight. He on the other hand remembered everything, from name to favourite show.

"So, Zane and Garroth must've forgotten sometime when we were leaving Starlight.", Lucinda said.

"Yep. Oh and you guys probably want to go change your clothes, it's getting nippy.", I told them.

"Yeah, we're going to. Oh and Kimmy, I'll ask my mom about the house okay, cya.", he waved and both boys left.

"Kimmy, eh?", Lucinda smirked.

"It's just a nick name Garroth gave me the other day."

"Okay then.", she said still giving me that face.

"Lucinda! We have other things to be thinking about! Garte is missing and two of his sons and possibly his wife doesn't remember him at all."

"You're right, I'll go to the police station and file a report, and I'll also call the Guardian forces since they are still at Starlight.", she said and I nodded, "Oh and I told Melissa about the party, she said her and Aaron will be here as soon as they can."

"Awesome!"

"Yep. Either way I got to get going, bye Kimmy.", she smirked again.

"Ugh, Lucinda.", you keep teasing us about love but when will you find yours?