Chapter Fifty-Five -What did I do to deserve Her.

Draco POV

I woke up. Warmth filled me as the sun from the window streamed in through the gaps of the curtains. I could smell the coconut and chocolate from Sienna's curls hitting my face, making me grin like an idiot. I recalled the feeling of the love of my life, curled up on my chest once again after so long. Remembering last night's events as I looked down at Sienna's peaceful face. Recounting everything that had happened in the last 24 hours, especially...

"I-I love you," she said.

"I love you too."

I smiled at her. We were back together. She was absolutely amazing. I thanked God at that moment that Sienna was in my life. This woman kept putting up with everything I messed up with.

I've cheated on her, called her names and broke her heart and she still loved me. Unconditionally.

What I ever did to deserve her, I will never know. But she has my heart and my soul. I pressed a few gentle kisses on her face to wake her up. She stirred and I kissed her again. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning," I mumbled on her forehead. She stretched in my arms.

"Morning," she said, giving me a light kiss on my lips. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair. She hummed and leaned into the touch.

"How are your scars feeling?' she asked. I winced as I felt her fingers gently brush over the scars from the dark curse Harry cast on me.

"They hurt," I said. She kissed my chin.

"Issokay, I'll put some meds on it."

"Meds?" I asked.

"Muggle version of potions," she explained.

She started to get up, I whined at the loss of heat. I grabbed her waist and pulled her back down.

"Stay," I whined.

"But babe-"

"Please?" I asked, giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

"I missed you," I said.

"Oh Alright, just for five minutes," she said, resting her head back down on my chest. I hummed in agreement and started playing with her curls again.

"So, tell me, Love, what have I missed," I asked after a minute of silence. I looked down when she didn't respond to realize she'd fallen asleep on my chest again. I smiled.

Oh, I missed this. My eyes started to close again, I let them and fell back asleep curled up with Sienna.

*******

I woke up to Sienna shaking me.

"Hmm?" I said.

"Draco, my Love, we have to get up, breakfast," she said, kissing my face in between words.

"Noo, I need to go to the Room of the cupboard to fix the Requirement." I babbled, drowsily.

I felt Sienna hit me with a pillow.

"OW!" I yelped, sitting up. I looked at Sienna to see she had a scary stern look on her face.

"No WAY!" She said.

"Huh?" I said.

"DON'T YOU DARE GO TO THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT DURING BREAKFAST DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!" she practically screeched.

"But babe." I yawned. " I need to go fi-"

She grabbed my cheek and moved my head to meet hers.

"NO WAY IN HELL! YOU HAVEN'T EATEN PROPERLY, YOU ARE SKIN AND BONE, WE ARE GOING TO BREAKFAST! PERIOD!" she yelled. My eyes went wide. I leaned forward and kissed her lips.