Chapter Fifty- Derenity Date

Serenity POV

Valentines day morning, I woke up feeling giddy. Sienna and Sky were over my dorm last night, we did facemasks and much to Sienna's Dislike, Our nails.

"Oh my god," Sienna said, making me jerk up.

"WHAT are you still DOING here." I freaked out. I vividly remember her leaving last night.

"It's your first date, I'm helping you get ready," she said, a matter of factly.

I groaned. I buried myself back into my bed. Too early for this.

"Serenityyyyyyyy," she said, in a sing-song voice.

"What." I moaned from under my covers.

"Dean sent you somethingggg" she cooed. I sat up.

"Where?!" I asked.

She pointed to something pink and red on my desk. I got up and stumbled my way to my desk. On it was valentine chocolate cauldrons. I smiled. My favourite.

"Ouuuuuu." teased Sienna. "The boy did his research."

"Shut up." I groaned.

"Lookie here! There's a note!" she said. I picked it up.

"Ren,

Happy Valentine's day.

Can't wait for our first date. I'm wearing green if you want to match :)

Love,

Dean"

Was scrawled in Deans' neat writing. I blushed.

"Well, looks like we need to get you something green to wear today." Giggled Sienna as she read the parchment.

"Or, we can choose whatever we want and you can use the colour-changing spell on it," I suggested.

"Genius!" she said. Sky chose that moment to burst in with a spray bottle, a bag of makeup and 10 different hair irons.

"I'm HERE!" she wheezed out.

"SKY! YOU ARE 10 MINUTES LATE, WE ONLY HAVE 2 HOURS TO GET HER READY. DID YOU AT LEAST BRING BREAKFAST." Sienna yelled.

"WHY ARE WE YELLING! I HAVE BLAISE GRABBING US FOOD. IT'S ONLY 7 AND DEAN IS MEETING SERENITY AT 9:30!" Sky yelled back.

"NO! HE SAID 9!"
"9:30!"

"9!"

"9:30!"

"9!"

"ENOUGH!" I yelled. They turned to me.

"Dean is meeting me at 10. I have lots of time. I will go shower, you two set up." I laughed making my way to the bathroom.

"Yes ma'am." they both said at the same time.

"Crazy Gits," I mumbled under my breath.

I went for a shower and dried my hair with my wand. I then threw on a fluffy bathrobe.

When I emerged from the bathroom, I really couldn't recognize my Dorm. My clothes were everywhere in potential outfit possibilities, My dresser was filled with makeup palettes and hair products and on my bed was breakfast. . I snapped out of my shock because Sienna threw a dressing gown at me.

"Oi! Throw this on, we have minimal time," she said. I rolled my eyes, slipped into my closet and threw on the gown.

"Okay," Sienna said as I walked out. "We have this first." She showed me an outfit combo that I didn't really like but tried on anyway.