Chapter Forty-Seven-Mistletoes in our Skies.

SKY POV

New years eve, is the best day ever. I was cozied up in Blaise's arms. He'd gotten up an hour ago but now he was back and I was getting warmer. Spending the holidays with Blaise was honestly the best thing ever. We had been having a blast.

Blaise started to kiss my neck, and he slowly made his way up to my cheek. Today we were alone. Mrs.Zabini got an urgent owl from one of her ex-husbands and left for Scotland last night.

"Goodmorning," I mumbled.

"Hello Darling, I have a surprise for you today."

I shot up.

"Surprise?!" I asked. Blaise's warm laughter filled the room.

"Yes my baby, a surprise. Look up." I grabbed my glasses off my nightstand and looked to the ceiling. It took me a minute to realize what my boyfriend had done.

"Are those... Mistletoes?" I asked. He nodded

"SURPRISE"

I giggled.

"Beau, Christmas passed," I stated.

"I know, I thought we'd play a little game," he said. I raised my eyebrow.

"A game?" I asked.

He hummed in approval. He leaned forward and cupped my face.

"I bet you, I can get you under at least one of the mistletoes around the house before breakfast."

He kissed my nose.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Of course it is." he laughed.

"And If you win?" I asked.

"Then Ummm I get free cuddles for a week, whenever I want them," he said. I stuck out my hand.

"And If I win, I get free cuddles for a month at my will," I said. He shook my hand.

"Game one Beau."

*******

It was difficult to beat Blaise in this game. He had mistletoes enchanted EVERYWHERE. In the bathroom, on the stairs, in the hallways and so on. He was creative. I finished my morning shower and got dressed in Blaise's hoodie and some sweatpants. He knocked and came in, I successfully dodged him from getting me under the mistletoe in the bathroom. He chuckled.

"There everywhere, Darling, good luck."

I laughed and sped down to the kitchen, with any luck, I'll be done making at least 3/4 's of our breakfast before Blaise gets outta the bathroom.

But boy was I wrong. Three minutes later, Blaise came bounding down the stairs with a huge smirk. I hadn't even started making breakfast yet. I just made our coffee. He came down and started on the eggs. I was careful to look up before stepping anywhere. See there weren't just regular mistletoes, no these are magical, they froze the two people caught under one until the couple kissed.

Blaise grabbed my waist and tugged me towards him. I sat the cheese block down and I managed to squeeze out before we got trapped.

"Cheater!" I said.

"Nope, I never said any touching."

"UGH."

I had to skillfully doge him under the mistletoe while I grabbed the toast and started on the sausages. He made it hard for me to win, every time I dodged him, a new mistletoe would magically appear in the kitchen. Soon what started as 3 mistletoes in the kitchen, turned into at least 35. I finished making my eggs and ran to the kitchen table before Blaise could notice the mistletoe over my head.