Chapter Twenty-four - The Siriusly happy summer surprise.

*****

Draco POV

Dear Dray,

I miss you so much. Ced's funeral was yesterday. Amos Is still in the hospital. I've been taking care of Ced's owl; Stuffy.

Yep, I forgot to mention that his owl is his nickname for me. Funny, isn't it? How you can love someone so much and how much pain does it brings you when they aren't with you?

I miss you terribly. I've been counting the days down to when we return to Hogwarts. I enjoy reading your letters and I know you still love me as much as I love you. I can't wait to see you, hug you, and kiss you again.

Please let me know if you will meet me in Diagon alley when you get your school stuff.

Mwah

-Stuffy.

I re-read Sienna's letter over and over again. I missed her too. She was at the orphanage in Diagon alley that her aunt ran. I walked up to my mom.

"Mum, I was wondering if I could go to Diagon Alley this week," I asked my mom.

"Darling, the school doesn't start for another month. What could you possibly- Oh." She said. Her eyes turned glassy and her face went soft. She smiled at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Who's the girl darling?" she asked while smiling. She looked dreamy.

"How did yo-"

"It's quite obvious. You've been sending owls, You have a certain glow and you wear a ring that I know wasn't your grandfather. Plus you never told me what the yellow gown was for that you requested." she said, sipping her tea.

"Oh, mum-"

"Don't worry my child. I won't tell your father."

"Mum she's gorgeous. Her name is Sienna Appleton. She's got these chocolate brown eyes that you could get lost in and this thick dark hair. Her smile is dazzling...." I kept ranting on about Sienna.

"I suppose you could go for a few days." My mum said. I jumped on her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

She laughed and I was on my way to surprise Sienna.

*****

Sienna POV

Dear Love,

I miss you too. I gave Stuffy a treat before I sent her home. I love you.

I have a surprise for you. Please pick it up outside Oilivanders at 3'oclock tomorrow.

Love you,

Dray.

A surprise? Really? Over the last month, I found myself missing my best friend and my boyfriend. I was grieving for Cedric and I missed having Dray there. There is one more month until we go back to school. Over the summer I received an owl from my uncle; Sirius. He was shocked to know that I existed and he came to visit me. He said he found a letter in his room that dated to about 14 years ago. My father had written to him and told him I was his niece. We connected immediately. He invited me to 12 Grimmauld place several times. I was happy he liked me and he even started teaching me how to become an animagus.

I clutched onto Draco's letter and slipped his hoodie on. I went to sleep. I had to be up early for this surprise.

The next day I was standing outside at 3 exactly. It was warm and I waited and waited. Finally, at 3:15 I decided that I wanted ice cream from muggle London so I got up to go. That's when a pair of cold hands snaked around my waist, I smelled mint mixed with expensive cologne and heard.