Chapter Sixty-Three - You can't fool me. I'm a mother.

Sienna POV

That night, I woke up to the sound of muffled meowing.

I wiggled out of Draco's arms and walked over to my trunk. I suddenly remembered that Fluffy was in my room when I magically packed my trunk.

"Lumos!" I mumbled. My wand lit up.

Quickly I set her free.

"Fluffy!" I exclaimed as the feline popped her head out of my clothes.

"MEOW!" she said angrily. I reached over and scooped her out of my clothes. She bit my hand.

"Ouch, fluff," I mumbled, setting her down. The bed behind me shifted.

"Sienna?" Draco asked, panicked.

"I'm right here Love." I said. "Go back to bed baby."

He sighed.

"I can't, too cold. Come here." he said. I nodded and walked up to the bed.

"Nox." I said before I slid under the green covers.

Draco's arms snaked around my waist and pulled me towards his chest.

"Dray!" I squealed. He sighed against my forehead.

"Don't get up like that and leave me, Love." He said. I looked confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't leave my arms at night. Especially in this Manor. I can't lose you. Not now." he said.

I smiled against his jaw.

"I'm right here baby. I'm not going anywhere."

*********

That morning I was woken up by Draco kissing my shoulder. I hummed and shifted to face him.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"Hello, beautiful."

I blushed and buried my face into his bare chest.

"You look absolutely adorable in my t-shirt love."

I looked down at the t-shirt I threw on before falling asleep in Draco's bed. He ran his hands down my sides. I shivered softly. He rolled us over so he was on top of me.

"Draco." I hummed as he started kissing my neck. He took off my ring necklace and slipped the ring on my ring finger.

"Sweetheart." he hummed, lifting the edge of his shirt off me.

"Can I?" he asked. I nodded.

I let him show me just how much he loved me.

25 minutes later, I flopped on his chest. Feeling his racing heart, basking in the glow of being in love and following the heaving of his chest. He lifted my left hand and kissed my wedding ring.

"I love you." he whispered. I smiled and reached up for a kiss.

"And I, you."

There was knocking at the door. Draco and I tensed up. The peace around us crashed, and I suddenly remembered what had happened just the night before.

"Draco?" called a voice. Draco sighed in relief.

"Mother," he said. He got up, threw me a t-shirt and pants from his closet before pulling on his own clothes and opening the door. I scrambled to be a little bit decent before-

"Good morning Draco." She said, I freaked and hid under the covers, Pretending I was asleep.

"Good morning mother." I heard Draco say.