Chapter Twenty-Seven- Have you learned your lesson?

A/N IMPORTANT.

Draco and Sienna are not related in any way, Narcissa is NOT part of the Black family.

I repeat.

DRACO AND SIENNA ARE NOT RELATED IN ANY WAY, NARCISSA IS

N

O

T

PART OF THE BLACK FAMILY.

Bellatrix is Draco's godmother opposed to his aunt in this book.

Happy reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

********

Sienna POV

I was released from the hospital.

Umbitch was being cruel. She'd become Hogwarts High Inquisitor and even tried to sack Trelawney. She mocked Cedric's death, Harry always tried telling her the truth and she'd send him to detention. I spent a lot of time with the golden trio. They knew what I was going through. I missed my best friend. Even though I thought I was over it, I wasn't. Food tasted like nothing so I didn't eat. I didn't want to seem weak so I didn't tell anyone. Not even Draco. She made something called the Inquisitorial squad for extra credit and Draco joined. The squad mocked me for believing Harry and Draco did nothing about it. Pansy had started bullying me again, only this time Draco didn't tell them to shut up. I was hurting and he wasn't helping

He knew what they were doing and he let it happen. I started to conceal information that Harry gave me about Ced and his death away from Draco. I was afraid that Draco would snitch. I should trust him, I mean he's my boyfriend for god's sake but he'd been acting weird. His face dropped when I mentioned that I was hanging out with Harry. He'd become all cold and stiff.

Draco had his duties and I had the D.A. Harry had decided months back to form it.

We all agreed we needed the time to learn despite spells.

That night I walked into the room to see Draco pinning a silver "I" to his robes. I walked past giving him a peck on the cheek before going for a shower. My thoughts were clouding my head as I let the hot water slide down my skin. I walked out to see Draco already asleep.

******

Draco POV

I woke up feeling tremendously hot. I felt shallow breathing on my chest. At first, I thought it was Fluffy but then I felt the kitten fur near my ankles. I pried my eyes open and saw Sienna on my chest. My heart started going faster. She was cuddling with me. God, it had been so long since she did this. I ran my fingers through her damp hair and my hand settled on her waist. I pulled her closer to me. Maybe she still loved me. When I held her, I realized how frail she'd become. I could feel her ribs poking out of her skin, her skin was normally warm and glowy was now cold and pale. It almost reminded me of when we didn't eat. But she did eat, Kenny brought her food. But I had no proof, I was always in the great hall and she was always up here studying and eating alone. She spent so much time with Potter. I was jealous. The boy who lived had it all. Including my girl's support.

She'd been pushing me away. She started skipping classes and hiding. |Sky was even saying that Sienna was punishing her away too. The only person she was seen around was Potter. I looked at her. She looked sick. I was really worried for her but she won't open up to me. It was like she was trapping me out again. Like she didn't want me around. Had I hurt her? What was I missing? She needed to tell me. I wanted to help. I would move heaven and earth for her. All she needed to do was tell me.