Chapter Fifty-six- April showers bring May engagements.

Draco POV

****

March came and went, The trees started showing leaves again. April brought showers of rain. We were now at the beginning of May. Sienna and I had been trying to fix the cupboard as much as we could but It wasn't working. Still Sienna never let me give up hope. She always reassured me that we would fix it.

It was a beautiful day during the Easter holiday. Sienna and Sky were at an appointment today and so Blaise and I were hanging out.

******

Sienna POV

"Are you sure about this Sky?" I asked as we laid down on the chairs.

"Positive, Plus yours will look cute."

*****

Draco POV

We sat outside on the tree talking. The Malfoy Owl came in sight. I got frightened as it swooped down and dropped a letter on my lap. I opened it dreading the words.

Son,

This letter is to let you know that this summer your betrothed will be fixed and you will marry next Christmas.

I know you were once in love so I as your mother have a deal. I will give you until you come home to find yourself a pureblood bride.

If not your Bethrothe will be fixed with Pansia Mallory Parkinson.

Love you,

Mother.

I groaned.

"What?" asked Blaise.

I handed him the letter.

"Oh no." he groaned.

"Why is it every time I get things right with Sienna, Pansy has to always get involved," I whined.

"Why don't you just take Sienna as the bethrothe?" he asked.

"Because no one except us knows that she is a pureblood Black."

"Oh no," he said again.

"Right? There is no way I can get out of this."

We sat for a while thinking. I was getting frustrated and tears came into my eyes.

"Blaise I can't lose her again," I said, my voice shaking.

"I know, I want to help you but the only thing I can come up with is bizarre and I don't know if you're down," he said.

"Tell me anyway." I said.

"Okay well, how about, if you marry Sienna before you leave school." He said.

"What?!" I said.

"You should marry her." Said Blaise, jumping down from the tree.

"I don't understand," I said.

"I have a plan. Marry Sienna... thus making your eventual marriage to Pansy null and void. Nobody needs to know - except for you two - of course."

I shook my head in disbelief as I sat down.

"We'd never get away with it. If he finds out it could put Sienna in danger, and I'd never do that to them."

"Aha!" Blaise said, lifting a finger.

"But if you have a Muggle ceremony, there's a very good chance he won't find out."

"A Muggle ceremony?!" I drawled derisively, not being able to hide my evident disgust. I'd grown up knowing that Muggles were dirty.